Vitali's Secret. Ukrainian Chin Strengthening Exercises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    It's obvious there's no HBO in Russia.
    Sometimes promoters actually have to pay the TV networks money in order to get them to broadcast their fights.

Comment

I may have the wrong idea and I'm truely sorry if I do but Russia looks like a fuking nightmare of a country to live in !

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Russian army brutality

Ya Dedovshchina (hazing) deaths in the Russian Armed Forces is a real problem.

Comment

I love russian people Got a laid back attitude and a great sense of humour!

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            Russian army brutality

Fcuk that they should all just attack the ****, smash the chair over his nut and bounce all over him, what good does that do for the soilder, letting some other prick punch on them

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I love russian people Got a laid back attitude and a great sense of humour!
              There are alot of Russians in Philly and alot not all are fuking ignorant or very rude !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                There are alot of Russians in Philly and alot not all are fuking ignorant or very rude !
                Alot of russians are in NYC as well majoirty of them are JEWISH, if your a jew living in russia you can get a free pass straight to america or israel because your jewish, sometimes alot of people get ethnic russians and russian jews mixed up.

Comment

You's seen the ones with the Russian nightclub bouncers ?

Comment

Is it still possible to order russian brides ? They're quite pretty wouldn't mind ordering one sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Fcuk that they should all just attack the ****, smash the chair over his nut and bounce all over him, what good does that do for the soilder, letting some other prick punch on them
                      The thing is that while there's only one or two guys dishing out the punishment there's 1000 men behind them that you can't see. Doing what you suggest would result in a infinitly worse fate.

Comment

Working...
                      X