Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz will emerge as the best 140 Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz is a different fighter right now, he's not vicious like before. You can replace vic with caut now = cautious Ortiz LOL. He has fear in himself now. He was a good fighter before the Medina ass wooping. Now he's just cautious and he looks clumsy doing it. I know he's a good fighter because before the Medina fight he was good. He just doesn't open anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      I think Ortiz showed heart in the Maidana fight by choosing to brawl with a guy he could have easily outboxed. It turns out that was a stupid mistake and I dont expect him to make it again. I think hes the future of 140 also.

Comment

I'll forever question his heart.

I think he would beat Maidana in a rematch, and I think him and Amir Khan would put on a good show, but I don't think he'll be better than Bradley or Alexander.

Comment

Whats up with the music video? Are they Victor's friends?

This dude is Amirs friend:

Comment

He really wont.

Comment

He has enough skills and power to create a huge dent in the division still. His biggest roadblock may end up being his own confidence.

He needs a big win to put those demons behind him.

Comment

ortiz is a talented fighter and imo probably would beat maidana in a rematch. i feel peterson and bradley would outclass him though

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  LOL I thought I was the only one who found that hilarious.

But the kid isn't bad. He really needs to work on his defense though. Diaz and Alatorre hit him a lot more than I'm comfortable with. But I like that he's focusing more on boxing instead of slugging and going for the kill. He has a bring future ahead of him.

Comment

Ortiz has a long way back if you ask me. Quitting against Maidana will always be a black mark on his career unless he shows some serious heart. It doesn't even have to be against Maidana, but he needs to show it. People always bark on about when Khan got knocked out by Prescott as a serious black mark, but the reality is that Ortiz quitting is far, far worse. You can question Khan's ability to hang with the best because of his chin, but his heart is unquestioned. Ortiz has a lot to prove to the boxing public.

That all said, I am a big fan of his ability and he could well establish himself. Let's hope he makes a good start against Campbell.

Comment

he would beat maidana in a rematch but bradley schools him, alexander knocks him out, so will campbell.. he has a good chance against khan just based on amirs chin and ortiz' power, but it think even khan is a better fighter overall.

Comment

Working...
                      X