No announcement yet.

Rottweiler Attacks Police Officer in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
    it's the hOoD son, that's how they raise em over there .
    exactly my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

Amazing how fast that pooch recovered from the tazer shock though.
      Looked like more or less standard recovery time . It varies from person to person, but the shortest recovery times in these clips are basically in line with what you saw with the dog. The guy in the end of the clip jumps up after 5 seconds.

Also keep in mind that the dog was terrified and wanted to get away; that motivates you.

Last edited by res; 03-18-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        exactly my point.

*stares at your avatar*

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          Check this out...go to 00:27 and see what the cop does to a loose rottweiler that tries to attack him...

i wish hed bit him in the nuts! Fu*kin cops

Comment

That dog is lucky not to be dead, good job by the officer who tased it...

Comment

I hate bad owners.

If you can't train your dog don't get one with more independent temperament

Comment

Give that dog a biscuit.

Comment

I love animals so its sad for me. No way should the dog have been shot but I would make the owner have to take it to classes and learn how to take care of it. They cant be non chalant about letting a big dog loose. Still, 9 times out of 10 its not bad dogs, just bad owners and the dogs shouldnt be given a death sentence all the time because of it.

One thing that really stood out to me in that vid was the dog was already pulling back and retreatiing once it saw the gun & taser which is strange because my pitts would go insane when it sees a gun and would be more aggressive towards you. The other thing that stood out to me was that I never ever watch dog vids like this but just the other day I saw a vid on another site where a rott got loose, started attacking another pit bull, and the owner shot & killed the dog in the middle of the street. I was upset about that because I didnt think it was necessary and I felt that they couldve taken the pit away easily but I just hate watching **** like that because of owners ****in up and not training them right.

Sometimes though its just an honest mistake where a dog gets loose and someone feels the need to kill it. Its also messed up because alot of people have dogs but they dont have any fenced in yards so its always a threat to just get loose and be out in public

Comment

What the fcuk, that dog is a danger to society, how the hell can they just give it back to the owner, what happens to the next person that walks by that house and the dog charges at them, i doubt they will have a taser handy

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      I love animals so its sad for me. No way should the dog have been shot but I would make the owner have to take it to classes and learn how to take care of it. They cant be non chalant about letting a big dog loose. Still, 9 times out of 10 its not bad dogs, just bad owners and the dogs shouldnt be given a death sentence all the time because of it.

One thing that really stood out to me in that vid was the dog was already pulling back and retreatiing once it saw the gun & taser which is strange because my pitts would go insane when it sees a gun and would be more aggressive towards you. The other thing that stood out to me was that I never ever watch dog vids like this but just the other day I saw a vid on another site where a rott got loose, started attacking another pit bull, and the owner shot & killed the dog in the middle of the street. I was upset about that because I didnt think it was necessary and I felt that they couldve taken the pit away easily but I just hate watching **** like that because of owners ****in up and not training them right.

Sometimes though its just an honest mistake where a dog gets loose and someone feels the need to kill it. Its also messed up because alot of people have dogs but they dont have any fenced in yards so its always a threat to just get loose and be out in public
                      You can't be serious can you?

Comment

Working...
                      X