Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Valero vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Its a difference. I love to discuss race and boxing. Being the b%tch you are you just take shots at blacks because you can hide behind that keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      These polls are pointless.

Only blacks and wiggers will vote for Boner. Everyone else will vote for Valero.
      Of course, because clearly Broner is only allowed to have black fans??

Some flawed logic there ya think?

Comment

Broner is 23 year old HBO hype job but the 28 year old Valero was capable of so much growth. Age 23 what names did Valero have on his resume?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          too bad the poll isn't public.

I wonder who

4Corners
          LarryX
          -Cyclops-
          boxingfeind
          BoxingGenius27
          CHOWWOKKA
          damit305
          FeFist
          Frank Ducketts
          hougigo
          joseph5620
          littlemac
          pigsfly
          RossCA
          Reloaded
          yessir

voted for...

I know you voted for your hero Valero. You're not even original. Racist trolling is obsolete here. BTW, that was funny how you completely made up phony quotes and lied about these statements I never made:

"Athletes in shape don't give better performances than out of shape athletes"

"Sam Langford and Jack Johnson beat both Klitschkos"

"Chavez sr was an unskilled brawler, Broner would humiliate him"

How exactly aren't your problack boxing views a joke?.

The biggest joke is that you have to lie with quotes that are not mine and you will not find in my post history anything even remotely close to that.Then you put me on ignore with your "happy man" alt lol. Coward.

With that said, Valero was no more proven than Broner. But race dictates your lack of knowledge on the topic and most people know that about you. Come up with some new material.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 01-10-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I know you voted for your hero Valero. You're not even original. Racist trolling is obsolete here. BTW, that was funny how you completely made up phony quotes and lied about these statements I never made:

"Athletes in shape don't give better performances than out of shape athletes"

"Sam Langford and Jack Johnson beat both Klitschkos"

"Chavez sr was an unskilled brawler, Broner would humiliate him"

How exactly aren't your problack boxing views a joke?.

The biggest joke is that you have to lie with quotes that are not mine and you will not find in my post history anything even remotely close to that.Then you put me on ignore with your "happy man" alt lol. Coward.

With that said, Valero was no more proven than Broner. But race dictates your lack of knowledge on the topic and most people know that about you. Come up with some new material.

No to everything you said.....

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              No. Its a difference. I love to discuss race and boxing. Being the b%tch you are you just take shots at blacks because you can hide behind that keyboard.
              Why you mad, son? I'm right.

Comment

Tough call...

I voted Broner....

I'm thinking boxing would have prevailed over brawling in this case....

Comment

Working...
                X