• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
    Is Sonnyboyx2 still posting?

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      Shame,because his rants against Lewis were legendary.JAB's banned,and I think it was only him really stopping him from posting in there(don't believe that he was outright banned from the section like I was).
      JAB's banned? Wow i missed a lot. What happened there? Threats?

Comment

Yeps, avenged all his loses too.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
          Yeps, avenged all his loses too.
          But didn't give the clubfighters who KHTFO a similar favour of a return.

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

I think I rate him around six.

Comment

At worst hes top 10 heavyweight of all time, at best hes top 3 perhaps.

So to qualify as an ATG how high an ATG do you have to be? For instance is Evander a ATG, or Sonny Liston or Frazier perhaps. If Frasier is, then im sure LL is.

Comment

Don't care for the kilts, but hated that he didn't give the klit a rematch when he said he would.

As sad as the division is, that fight would STILL sell more than any HW fight at the moment.

Looking back he was the last HW when the HW division meant something and he holds a win over a fighter who's been dominate for nearly a decade. Which ironically a decade ago was when the Lion left the game.

Comment

this must be to boost your british confidence

yes.

ATG all day.

top 10 HW for sure.

top 100 fighter for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Don't care for the kilts, but hated that he didn't give the klit a rematch when he said he would.

As sad as the division is, that fight would STILL sell more than any HW fight at the moment.

Looking back he was the last HW when the HW division meant something and he holds a win over a fighter who's been dominate for nearly a decade. Which ironically a decade ago was when the Lion left the game.
                      Lennox Lewis knew when it was time to hang them up, I wish Roy done the same after the first Tarver fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X