Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland is Likely To Make Ring Return in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Kirkland is Likely To Make Ring Return in October

Junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) will likely return to the ring in the month of October, according to the boxer's legal adviser and co-manager Michael Miller.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thats the best they can do. They shouldnt rush Kirkland into a big fight after an injury.

Comment

smart move by the dr. and kirklands management.he lost the fight to molina and the injury was there,so he might as well get back to 100% to look better in his next fight. that performance was terrible. i support this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Thats the best they can do. They shouldnt rush Kirkland into a big fight after an injury.
        They shouldn't rush Kirkland into any fight until he becomes a better fighter and he also grows himself some solid whiskers.

Comment

No need to hurry back for the Canelo paycheck catch a beating and then find yourself unable to secure fights bcse of loses and the danger you'd present

Comment

Looks like it's Kirkland vs. Canelo Cinco de Mayo 2013.

Comment

I dont want noone to say canelo avoids kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Canelo Avoids kirkland!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm still skeptical about ginger-Punisher. But Kirkland should take his time back. Maybe even rematch Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    No but hes avoiding Lara!! He should fight Lara instead of Williams!! Everybody knows Williams lost to Lara, so Canelo is defending his title against a guy who lost his last fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X