Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was your high school kind of like OZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to a London private school where the biggest fear was having someone catch you between the legs with a hockey stick.

It was so so fun, we messed around like hell and there was no real trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Mine was where there were so many different groups and new fish who was not athletic or tough either had to beat someone with an orange in the lunch room or become someone's prag.

You could either do that or get in good with some groups table but usually to do that they had to suck some serious meat pole and swallow many loads in the bathroom before being accepted and if they didn't they would be alone in the hallways getting rear admiraled and wedgied all day every day.

Good times I miss those days of gayness without a shameful stigma can anyone else relate?
      Got knifed twice in a school I went to.
      First knifing went completely through my wrist, second got stabbed in the ribs.
      Shallow wound but I couldn't breath for weeks without pain.

.......and you got stabbed with meat poles...

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        Got knifed twice in a school I went to.
        First knifing went completely through my wrist, second got stabbed in the ribs.
        Shallow wound but I couldn't breath for weeks without pain.

.......and you got stabbed with meat poles...
        Where was that?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          I went to a London private school where the biggest fear was having someone catch you between the legs with a hockey stick.

It was so so fun, we messed around like hell and there was no real trouble.
          How do you define "messed" around.
          I heard "sex slaves" and **** is a common occurrence in those schools.
          I mean sadistic **** like dressing them up and "selling" them to others for candy or some ****.

apparently there were some suicides a couple of years ago relating to this

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Where was that?
            I went to maaany schools growing up.
            Moved around a lot.
            I milked that **** for all it was worth, claiming that I was "traumatized" so I had to relax and take breaks from school
            Last edited by Mohammedini; 03-29-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Mine was where there were so many different groups and new fish who was not athletic or tough either had to beat someone with an orange in the lunch room or become someone's prag.

You could either do that or get in good with some groups table but usually to do that they had to suck some serious meat pole and swallow many loads in the bathroom before being accepted and if they didn't they would be alone in the hallways getting rear admiraled and wedgied all day every day.

Good times I miss those days of gayness without a shameful stigma can anyone else relate?
              See know that doesn't make sense...
              "suck dick to get accepted"?
              What, like those middle school sluts that sucked everybody's dick and nobody respected?
              Lol They never accepted you spray, they only wanted you to lick their nutsack and blow them....

Lol they never hung out with you... they stood in line to get blown.

Spray= high school cumdumpster

Comment

My secondary school consisted of -

A couple of 'hard' kids - They're labelled as 'hard' because they were from Irish travelling families and had skin heads. Despite the fact that they were skinny little runts who would probably get the **** kicked out of them if they didn't have a family of travelling drive layers to call upon when the going got tough.

The black kid. Cool because he was black and had cool trainers.

The sexy girls. A few really hot girls from the nice part of town. Always seen together - all fancied the black kid.

The rest - This is the group I belonged to.

So basically, if you're not 'hard', black, or hot, high school life in Britain is pretty unremarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  How do you define "messed" around.
                  I heard "sex slaves" and **** is a common occurrence in those schools.
                  I mean sadistic **** like dressing them up and "selling" them to others for candy or some ****.

apparently there were some suicides a couple of years ago relating to this
                  That happened once and some **** went down, but the kids involved were about 4 years older than me so I can't really remember.

By messing around I mean sneaking into school at night and sleeping in the old gym, pissing everywhere, nearly getting caught and celebrating once the security guards were off our trail.

I don't know where you're from though - UK? USA?

Comment

I did hear a story about a ****sexual sucking off a whole team of Hockey players in a shower after a practice in one school i went to.
                    That **** leaked out and the hockey team was utterly embarrassed.
                    It was a huge scandal in the school.

One thing I don't understand...
                    if you are a fa'g that loves sucking dick why the fuc'k would you blow a whole team of hockey players after a practice.

I tried hockey once and the worst smell I have ever smelled was in a locker room after practice.
                    They never wash the equipment and use them 3-4 times a week for years....

That **** has ebola and super staph on it

Comment

Working...
                    X