Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Cotto: How do you feel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a Cotto fan, I'm psyched for this.

Comment

i feel like may/pac ****ed me in the ass again, but that it's at least the best option of the available ones. Martinez is just so unlikely and hes also signed for a fight. Pac seems to not want it (and floyd is an idiot for the 60/40 bull****).

It's better than Canelo, Ortiz or whatever else was out there.

For the first time in quite some time I'll get to root against Floyd. That'll be interesting.

Comment

I respect both guys for this fight and it should be good...I think it could be good because Floyd hasnt faced a boxer that does such work on the body...and Floyd is taking the fight at 154...unlike Pac did at 147, when the guy is drained...

I think this will probably be the most skillful boxer that Cotto has faced and we will see if his will can be broken or if he's mentally tough to deal with Floyd's elusiveness...besides the Pac fight, this is the best fight for Floyd. Of course, the Floyd haters will say this Pac's leftovers but Cotto at 154 is a different fighter.

I expect Floyd to win by UD or a late TKO after frustrating Cotto...but lets keep in mind, Cotto does incredible body work and does have a puncher's chance. He does have the weight/power advantage...

Comment

feels good man, a great day for boxing!

Comment

Good fight, but 4yrs too late. Should have happened back in 08 following Cotto's win over Mosley. Still prefer this over Canelo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              i feel like may/pac ****ed me in the ass again, but that it's at least the best option of the available ones. Martinez is just so unlikely and hes also signed for a fight. Pac seems to not want it (and floyd is an idiot for the 60/40 bull****).

It's better than Canelo, Ortiz or whatever else was out there.

For the first time in quite some time I'll get to root against Floyd. That'll be interesting.
              i agree

as long we get pacquiao/bradley then im good

Comment

its a good fight, not great.

it should have happened years ago.

i prefer this fight over those other fights beside manny or sergio.

Comment

Floyd aint phucking around. Cotto vs. Mayweather at 154 probably the most marketable fight possible outside of Floyd vs. Manny.

Mayweather proves once again he's the real deal and not a catchweight fraud like Pacquiao.

Awesome news!

Comment

if this fight is at 154, i'll buy the PPV

although Cotto still has no shot whatsoever.

Comment

It's better than Alvarez, but still not a fight I really care about. Cotto will lose a lopsided decision, those that hate Floyd will discredit it, those that love Floyd will act like Cotto is prime again, and afterwards nothing will have changed.

In reality it's nothing more than a decent win, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X