No announcement yet.

Who would you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    DMX, I'd politely ask him why he's so angry and hostile.
    He would turn into a werewolf and eat you on the spot This is a man who wrote down "bark at my dogs, get at me nigga *bark* *bark* *bark* get at me nigga" and was like my work here is done.

I would pick...I dunno...maybe Babe Ruth? He'd be a lot of fun to have a beer with, I bet. Maybe Ray Arcel? Or Phil Jackson? I'd love to smoke some blunts with the Zen Master. Yeah. I'm gonna go with him.

Comment

Already have: Jim Harbaugh.

So to choose someone else. Bruce Lee.

Comment

Most of my first choices don't speak english(Jesus, Socrates, Da Vinci) so It would be a waste of time. So lets just go with John Lennon. I'll bring the beer.

Comment

of the top of my head Sir Ranulph Fiennes.

Always been entertained by his stories when ive seen him on tv, and would love to have 1/100th of his motivation and determination

Comment

I'd like to chat with Darwin and Jesus at the same time to discuss the theory of evolution. I think it would kick off big time.

Comment

Jesus.................

Comment

Badr Hari....

Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), if not, then Isa (aka Jesus - may peace be upon him).

Comment

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Adolf Hitler!!!! I'd tell him he ruined it for everyone else that wants to grow that style of mustache. Nobody can grow one now without being compared to him. And it looks cool as hell too. Damn you Hitler and your cool mustache!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X