Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams and crew want a few more weeks to prepare, Jan 21 date might be moved back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Is it official? I heard that was probably be his next bout. How long does he want his camp to be? 10-12 weeks?
    He's been off awhile.

And this is right after the holidays.

He probably wants to chill out for Christmas/New Years and then get to it.

Comment

another southpaw? williams must be getting knocked out cold every day in the gym against orthodox fighters. why else do they keep fighting southpaws?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        another southpaw? williams must be getting knocked out cold every day in the gym by orthodox fighters. why else do they keep fighting southpaws?
        Maybe because Ishida doesn't throw a million punches per round and you more than anyone knows that whoever throws the most punches always wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          another southpaw? williams must be getting knocked out cold every day in the gym against orthodox fighters. why else do they keep fighting southpaws?
          Ishida aint a southpaw. You're probably thinking of Hasegawa.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Maybe because Ishida doesn't throw a million punches per round and you more than anyone knows that whoever throws the most punches always wins the fight.
            that's true. williams "beat" lara and martinez with volume. the only time he lost was when martinez landed a "lucky" punch. that will never happen again....

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Ishida aint a southpaw. You're probably thinking of Hasegawa.
              oh yea i forgot he knocked kirkland down with a jab lol and i was thinking it was a straight left.

Comment

Im wiliing to bet they are looking for a bigger name or they already found one

Comment

Working...
                X