No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lebedev vs. Jones - The Brutal War in Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lebedev vs. Jones - The Brutal War in Moscow

Crocus City Hall, Moscow, Russia - "Champion in recess" Guillermo Jones (39-3-2, 31KOs) shocked WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev (25-2, 19KOs) with an eleventh round knockout in a fantastic fight. During the action, Lebdev's right eye was swollen shut in the mid rounds and it swelled like a watermelon. His left eye also started to take damage as the fight went along. When the fight was finally over, the boxer was barely recognizable. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Crocus City Hall, Moscow, Russia - "Champion in recess" Guillermo Jones (39-3-2, 31KOs) shocked WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev (25-2, 19KOs) with an eleventh round knockout in a fantastic fight. During the action, Lebdev's right eye was swollen shut in the mid rounds and it swelled like a watermelon. His left eye also started to take damage as the fight went along. When the fight was finally over, the boxer was barely recognizable. [Click Here To Read More]
    What a WAR !!!

Comment

Horrific injury!

Comment

boy those cleto reyes gloves are no joke (horse hair filling)

Comment

Wow.

How much heart does this man have to have stayed in the fight that long. He looks done. I've not seen the fight, just these pics, but I can't imagine he will ever be the same again.

I need to watch this fight

Comment

I didn't see this fight. Why is DK looking so salty?

Comment

Ironically, Lebedev looks more handsome after than before.

Comment

Punch in the face.

Comment

thats what he gets taking advantage of papa jones jr and papa toney

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                    thats what he gets taking advantage of papa jones jr and papa toney
                    Exactly. rjjr

Guillermos punch resistance was incredible. The way he took lebedevs combos flush and kept coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X