No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria is Not Pleased With Tyson Marquez Postponement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria is Not Pleased With Tyson Marquez Postponement

WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria says the postponement of his planned unification title fight with WBA champion Hernan “Tyson” Marquez from September 29 to November 10 is hard on him.

The postponement was announced by Paolo Diaz, Events & Operations Manager of Solar TV’s sports networks.

Viloria told the Manila Standard “its kind of hard for me to keep going at it for four or five months but the break could perhaps help me relax a little bit and not overtrain.”

Viloria who trains at the Wild Card Gym appeared disappointed over the postponement because “training was excellent, was great. I didn’t take that much time off because I ran everyday and did so this morning. My trainer told me do not do anything but why stop and get myself out of shape. I kept myself busy and sneak into the gym.” [Click Here To Read More]

no reason??viloria better be more than "I think I can win", needs some mental work...

Comment

viloria got this.

Comment

was looking forward to this **** too... **** move by tyson

Comment

Marquez can postpone but he can't hide! Viloria wins another upset.

Comment

boooooo

hope theres no more BS hangups

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Marquez can postpone but he can't hide! Viloria wins another upset.
              It wouldn't be an upset. When Viloria is on, he is on a different level.

Comment

Better get that endurance up.... I'd put down on Hawaiian Punch

Comment

This is one of those good fights that's flying way under the radar.

Viloria by KO. He's become a Mexicutioner in his own right.

Comment

Mini Tyson by Dec!

Comment

Working...
                    X