HOLD UP SCREW Vol 1: There's no difference that Marquez fights Pac at WELTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
    Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    You're missing the point bro.... Weighing in and comming in are 2 different things.
    For manny to weigh in at anything under 144/145 means he has to dry out, most of the fight night weight is rehydration/watewr weight.

Drying out to a certain polint affects your body in a negative way.... Have you ever tried to make weight in any sport?
    you are over analyzing the situation. *snip*
    No, he isn't; he's correctly analyzing the situation.

You don't know WTF you're talking about.

Find a new hobby, because you suck at this.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      You're missing the point bro.... Weighing in and comming in are 2 different things.
      For manny to weigh in at anything under 144/145 means he has to dry out, most of the fight night weight is rehydration/watewr weight.

Drying out to a certain polint affects your body in a negative way.... Have you ever tried to make weight in any sport?

that point doesnt have any relevance when it comes to pac vs marquez due to the fact that pac is not really your typical welterweight in this 24 hr rehydration era. pac fought at 140 & he weighed in under 140. every welterweight fight pac has been in he has never weighed in at 147. Making pac dry out, the fight would have to take place at 135. 140 or 147 absolutely has no "drying out" effect on pac.

Comment

somebody put up marquez vs pac 1 fight night weigh in. pac was already rehydrating around the 140s range that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          Really? Last time I checked Marquez gave Arum the offer, and Arum and Pacman went for old Sugar Shane Nosley coming off 2 horrible performances.
          Last I checked Marquez didn't win either of the first fights, he had two chances before Mosley he is lucky to get number 3.

Comment

pacrtards getting owned? YES. nothing new here

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              I'm not one, and no they really aren't. Marquez didn't win either fight, and he turned down IMMEDIATE rematches both times. The only people getting owned *****'s, Manny fought him at "his weight" twice already, no point in bringing up with Floyd did to Marquez and what he didn't/hasn't done to manny/Cotto/margarito.

Comment

I hope they do fight and Pac beats him again so that all these Mexicans can stop crying already. I'm sick of them saying JMM beat Manny 2x, mofo lost both fights imo. First was a draw and idk how the **** but whatever. The second fight Pac won with that big kd. He got the nod there and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  says the ****** who made 2 of the biggest self ownage threads in the history of boxingscene.

Comment

its time for marquez & company to put up or shut up.

No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X