Been watching the prince all day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been watching the prince all day

Love him or hate him he had style...

When he 1st went to America they never knew what hit them... Esp Larry Merchant.

He had it all. Once in a life time fighter.

Did everything all wrong but it worked for him. He got bye on raw talent

I wish he'd have fought Norwood, Espinoza, and Marquez during his reign.

Comment

This dude invented swag

he doesnt care what ANYONE thinks of him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        This dude invented swag

he doesnt care what ANYONE thinks of him lol.

you must be new to boxing.

Comment

Funny, i was just watching an old documentary on him the other night. Quite an enteraining guy. He was great for boxing, especially at his peak.

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
            Love him or hate him he had style...

When he 1st went to America they never knew what hit them... Esp Larry Merchant.

He had it all. Once in a life time fighter.

Did everything all wrong but it worked for him. He got bye on raw talent
            Did you watch the fight were he knocked the guy out with 2 punches? The very first punch lands and knocks the guy down before the cameras are even set up. Awesome power by the prince.

Comment

I saw that. This doc. showed clips of him fighting at like age 12, 13, 14. He was unbelievable back then too.

Comment

Before Nas, there was this.

I used to love Nas though to be honest. A lot of my family members hated him. Not surprisingly, it was my mother and her family (she's part puerto rican) and they used to think Macho Camacho was a joke, and Nas reminded them of him so...lol

When someone says that Pac has ungodly angles.. I say "You've never seen the Prince. "
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-13-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Got rich lost his hunger stopped training as hard. Fantastic talent

Comment

there was nothing else like the Prince, he had it all but threw it away with his lack of hunger, poor training and too much of an ego to think he could get away without training properly.. damn, imagine what a different world it woulda been if the prince had never retired! we'd be living in a totally different reality today!

Comment

Working...
                    X