No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Sergio Martinez Has Score To Settle With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez #1

Martinez KO Mr.Pink Croc Shoe guy who sleeps with his fat friend in 10 rounds easy. Martinez is a whole different monster Gaye-toe never faced before. He will get punished and Fraud Gayweather will duck Martinez again lol.

Comment

Styles make fights... I truly believe Cotto TKOs Martinez under 9 rounds.
      Martinez is overrated defensively and relies on movement, angles, reflexes and speed which works on the slow footed euro fighters. He loses a lot of the style advantages he normally has. Cotto is just as fast on his feet, and Martinez is going to pressured constantly by a defensively responsible, offensively gifted fighter. not too much of a difference in handspeed, slight edge to Martinez. Thing is Martinez has never had to deal with the kind of speed Cottos going to bring into this fight. Cotto has seen everything Martinez has before. Cotto is more expirienced on the world class level. Cotto is a whole new animal for Martinez from size to style.I dont think Martinez takes pressure well. The last true pressure fighter he faced TKOed him. MANOS DE PLASTER. Putting some bread on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
        Styles make fights... I truly believe Cotto TKOs Martinez under 9 rounds.
        Martinez is overrated defensively and relies on movement, angles, reflexes and speed which works on the slow footed euro fighters. He loses a lot of the style advantages he normally has. Cotto is just as fast on his feet, and Martinez is going to pressured constantly by a defensively responsible, offensively gifted fighter. not too much of a difference in handspeed, slight edge to Martinez. Thing is Martinez has never had to deal with the kind of speed Cottos going to bring into this fight. Cotto has seen everything Martinez has before. Cotto is more expirienced on the world class level. Cotto is a whole new animal for Martinez from size to style.I dont think Martinez takes pressure well. The last true pressure fighter he faced TKOed him. MANOS DE PLASTER. Putting some bread on this one.
        I agree, Cotto wins <10rd TKO.

Comment

I wonder what the **** happen between these two..

Comment

Cotto will wait till Martinez is 40, run the whole fight and hope that fight will get stopped because of Martinez's knee. If not, Cotto takes a knee in the 10th

Comment

Working...
            X