No announcement yet.

98 Press/Fan scores from the Adamek vs Cunningham fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Press/Fan scores from the Adamek vs Cunningham fight

**could this be put in a seperate thread as this contains scores from fans on here alond with 3 Boxingscene writers??**

cheers

I thought i was finished for the year until i recieved many PMs and tweets asking me to collect scores on this fight LOL

Results are pretty conclusive and are in my fightscorecollector site http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

23 Press scores, 75 Fan scores

Thanks again for posting scores throughout the year.

Fightscorecollector

That's the most one-sided scoring I've seen by the press in any robbery.

Comment

It was one of the worst robberies of the year. Very sad.

Comment

****ing disgusting dude. At this age Cunningham did not need a setback like this. Not to mention it was his HW debut. Could've lead to much bigger things and the big payday that he needs like a Klitschko fight.

Comment

The Duvas ain't gonna let Adamek lose until they make the "super fight" with Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
            **could this be put in a seperate thread as this contains scores from fans on here alond with 3 Boxingscene writers??**

cheers

I thought i was finished for the year until i recieved many PMs and tweets asking me to collect scores on this fight LOL

Results are pretty conclusive and are in my fightscorecollector site http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

23 Press scores, 75 Fan scores

Thanks again for posting scores throughout the year.

Fightscorecollector
            That pretty much confirms that Herold Lederman is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              That pretty much confirms that Herold Lederman is an idiot.
              He's an idiot but also very biased towards NY/NJ based fighters.

Comment

Was this press scoring as one sided as the Pacquiao-Bradley or just about?

Comment

Adamek in Jersey is turning into Devon Alexander in St. Louis. I know financially these decisions are helpful to Adamek, but they are doing him a disservice because the fans will turn on him and that's not fair.

Tomasz is the most active high-profile heavyweight. He never backs down from a challenge and I will continue to support him, but **** like that makes it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Adamek in Jersey is turning into Devon Alexander in St. Louis. I know financially these decisions are helpful to Adamek, but they are doing him a disservice because the fans will turn on him and that's not fair.

Tomasz is the most active high-profile heavyweight. He never backs down from a challenge and I will continue to support him, but **** like that makes it hard.
                    Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                    X