No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes Putting in Work at Wild Card For Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes Putting in Work at Wild Card For Lara

Hollywood, Calif. --- Top-rated undefeated Vanes “The Nightmare” Martirosyan (L), Glendale, Ca. (32-0) spars for his upcoming 12-round WBC Super Welterweight title elimination bout against Erislandy “El Oro del Guantanamo” Lara, (17-1) a native of Cuba, now fighting out of Houston,Tx. This explosive match will take place Saturday, November 10 in the Lafite Ballroom at Wynn Las Vegas and be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark®. This event is promoted by Top Rank in association with Tecete and Wynn Las Vegas. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

It'll be a war I see Lara with the W. War Lara!

Comment

If Vanes pulls this off these boards will be hilarious......

Comment

WInning! LOL! I can tell you all now...Vanes is gna smash on Lara, havent seen that determination on his face since amateur days....100% percent he got this in the bag! Everyone is sleeping on this dude, but they just are gna wake a sleeping giant! Im thinkin late KO or UD by a crazy margin for Vanes... all Vanes has to do is just body shot this kid Lara and move that is it... Nothing else.. Typical Cuban fighter is gna come forward put pressure but once you apply pressure its a wrap!

Comment

Competitive fight. I give lara the edge because of his experience with better competition but I think Vanes is a decent fighter and this might be his coming out party. Should be a good one.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZugNN...feature=relmfu

Comment

Hahaha that coward Vanes still pretending he is going to fight Lara! An "injury" should cone up quickly

Comment

I'm gonna go with Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
                  WInning! LOL! I can tell you all now...Vanes is gna smash on Lara, havent seen that determination on his face since amateur days....100% percent he got this in the bag! Everyone is sleeping on this dude, but they just are gna wake a sleeping giant! Im thinkin late KO or UD by a crazy margin for Vanes... all Vanes has to do is just body shot this kid Lara and move that is it... Nothing else.. Typical Cuban fighter is gna come forward put pressure but once you apply pressure its a wrap!
                  See it the same way. Lara has never seen speed or felt power the way he is going to on November 10th. Lara is no where as hungry or determined as Vanes. Vanes will shock the world with a KO!

Comment

So is Roach going to be in his corner? He needs a win after this bad year. He missed out being on Kid Chocolate's corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X