No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sharif Bogere: I Feel Ready For Anyone at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sharif Bogere: I Feel Ready For Anyone at Lightweight

Last Friday night was both wild and memorable for budding lightweight prospect-turned-contender Sharif ‘The Lion’ Bogere. Fighting in his adopted hometown of Las Vegas, the Ugandan-born Bogere would finish off previously-unbeaten Francisco Contreras in the third round of a bout that left a few people perplexed.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brandon Rios would destroy you...

Comment

bogere sucks. hes a tough kid but his skills are weak, the contreras KO was a foul, he shouldve been DQ'ed. he was dirty all night, cant box for ****. runs in with his head and swings wild, wrestles and throws rabbit punches. he aint ready for nobody. fight before contreras he got a gift decision too.

Comment

hes a tough kid but his skills are weak, the contreras KO was a foul, he shouldve been DQ'ed.

Comment

Bogere Broner, battle of the cocky men, make it happen.

Comment

I don't think Bogere's gonna be ready with the likes of Rios.

Comment

agree that Bogere fouled Contreras twice at the end -- hit him behind the head and landed a solid elbow to the back of his shoulder -- need to see more of Bogere to evaluate him -- from what I saw, there's nothing to get particularly excited about....

Comment

Like his confidence but Rios sparks him now at lw as well as Broner and Gamboa even though the latter two are in smaller divisions.

Comment

kid better wait 2 years. There are at least a half dozen guys who would destroy this kid around lw right now. Not counting 3 who have left or will leave shortly.

Someone should tell him female lions don't have manes.........did you see the do on her

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                    agree that Bogere fouled Contreras twice at the end -- hit him behind the head and landed a solid elbow to the back of his shoulder -- need to see more of Bogere to evaluate him -- from what I saw, there's nothing to get particularly excited about....
                    This the 2nd time I see Bogere fight & I don't really see anything special about him(besides the fact that he dresses up in a Lion suit & comes to the ring in a cage with some nice looking chick in bikini singing some crazy S H I T) & haven't seen anything that would make him a threat to the top fighters at lightweight..The 1st I saw him was against Raymundo Beltran(his last fight before Contreras) & it was a close fight & they both were cut by headbutts & in the 8th Beltran ROCKED Bogere & as Bogere was falling he grabbed Beltran & they both went down & the ref didn't count as a Knock down(which it should have been!)..At the end I & many people as well thought Beltran should have gotten the nod..But they gave it to Bogere by UD..

Comment

Working...
                    X