No announcement yet.

Those judges probably destroyed a young fighter's carreer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those judges probably destroyed a young fighter's carreer

It's not just about this fight, the guy is probably totally discouraged, he fought his azz of in the amateurs, he beat up a guy who was ones favoured over mayweather & pacquiao (LMAO) and now gets robbed! Same **** with Mathysse!

feel bad for the Cuban! now i'm off to bed

ps, i hope those judges die on their way back home.

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
    It's not just about this fight, the guy is probably totally discouraged, he fought his azz of in the amateurs, he beat up a guy who was ones favoured over mayweather & pacquiao (LMAO) and now gets robbed! Same **** with Mathysse!

I honestly feel sick about this decision.

Comment

LOL, Paul Williams won 2 rounds at the max. This was one of the biggest robberies of this year. Paul Williams won round 4 and round 5.

Comment

This fight won't destroy Lara. Erislanda knows he won the fight and that's the only thing that really matters.

Comment

this kinda decision doesnt destroy a young fighter. it makes them hungrier.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post

Cintron vs PWILL 2 Molina vs Lara 2. The winners face off... again not in NJ

Comment

Nah, he'll be back. This is actually a step forward for Lara in my opinion.

Comment

hopefully lara comes back hungrier for a more decisive win (if that's even possible) and looks even better. lara made me a fan tonight..

Comment

Working...
                X