Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it harder for white east european fighters to get respected from American fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it harder for white east european fighters to get respected from American fans?

I believe it is. Great fighters like Boystov, Povetkin, Adamek ... dont get the respect they deserve because American fans associate them with the Klitschko brothers.

Believe me guys most East European fighters are real warriors. Only a handfull are ******* like the K bros. Just give those young upcoming east europeans boxers a chance and they wont dissapoint you.

i think pirog gained ALOT of american fans after he KO'd jacobs

Comment

i like pirog, he looks pretty good. adamek is good too.

Comment

Pirog got a lot of respect here, but that's because he has that "slick" style. Adamek has a lot of respect here also.

Comment

I think it's about styles.

I mean look at MMA and the love for Fedor. It's not a race thing, just in boxing american's tend to like a certain style more than others.

Like others have mentioned, people already really like Pirog. If he was on HBO more he would be a pretty good star I believe.

Comment

"Great fighters like Boystov, Povetkin, Adamek "

Adamek is... alright. But as far as Povetkin and Boytsov being great...

Comment

yeah man im glad that Americans are starting to recognize that there are allot of talented East European warriors out there.

I hope everyone will soon forget the K brothers. They were really bad for young east european fighters.

How can a young east european figher a faith in himself when he sees the black Danny Williams knock someone out with a dislocated shoulder while Vitali quits with 1 round to go against a feather fisted boxer because of a minor injury.

Comment

Originally posted by :::Mega::: View Post
                "Great fighters like Boystov, Povetkin, Adamek "

Adamek is... alright. But as far as Povetkin and Boytsov being great...
                I mean upcoming great fighters. Ever seen Boystov fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  I think it's about styles.

I mean look at MMA and the love for Fedor. It's not a race thing, just in boxing american's tend to like a certain style more than others.

Like others have mentioned, people already really like Pirog. If he was on HBO more he would be a pretty good star I believe.
                  Yeah agree with everything you said. But there are people here who believe Americans hate the Klitschkos because jews have brainwashed them into hating whit athletes. He thinks it has nothing to do with the Klitschkos being boring and clumsy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                    I mean upcoming great fighters. Ever seen Boystov fight?
                    He's alright but I doub't he becomes great. Ali, Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman... THAT is great fighters. I'll eat a horse if Boytsov reaches that level.

Comment

Working...
                    X