Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Oscar grant's murder the case of police brutality, or human nature?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Oscar grant's murder the case of police brutality, or human nature?

Yes b4 any of you come in here talking ****...i'd like to say **** the police...
    There have been thousands of reports concerning police brutality, and millions of dollars have been given to the victims of such violence, or brutality. This has made us weary of police, and mistrustful of them. We don't view them as protectors, or enforcers of the law..most of us rather view them as shady pigs. However, maybe we are wrong in our approach towards the police.

It is my belief (and it's well documented) that if you give a human being power then he/she will most likely exploit it, and over use it. Look around you and tell me it's not true that human beings are power hungry, and when given such power we tend to let our egotistical side take over and over use it. It is my belief that if you give a uniform to an egotistical human being that he will exploit the powers that come with the uniform, and act in a shady manner, as has been documented in the cases of police brutality in the United States.

Could it be that it's in our nature to exploit the powers we're given because it feeds our alter ego, or egotistical side? There are minor cases were such ego doesn't harm anyone. However, when it interferes with the lives of others, and possibly means people getting brutalized, harmed, and killed then there's a problem. If a law enforcer abuses his authority, and harms another defenseless person then he/she should receive the highest level of punishment available.

discuss!

You want us to discuss a murder yet you haven't actually made a comment on the murder you've just said "f___da poh lees look at me I'm an adolescent!"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You want us to discuss a murder yet you haven't actually made a comment on the murder you've just said "f___da poh lees look at me I'm an adolescent!"

he thinks hes a thug living in the ghetto...sympathy to his poor fallen comrade...cry cry cry

Comment

Working...
      X