Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just be yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MITAROTONDA View Post
      Making white girls laugh like the nіgger sideshow you are.
      Buckwheat ass coon. I bet you figure it beats tendin' them crops.
      Get the fuсk off my forum, pitiful *****.
      OK BAN HIS AS.. PLEASE... tHANKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
        Just be yourself.
        That's all well and good if your a guy in sunglasses with a slick name like Shanus, but what if yourself was a neurotic pessimist who strangled themself to sleep and tries to control people they loved with a spanner?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
          FYI not all girls are into rap.
          They will be once I spit out the sick ass rhymes that be coming outta ma mouth son.

Comment

Tell her :I want to make love in this club!! If she declines,slap her,run and cry!

Comment

My technique of rubbing my knees and elbows proves to be effective.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Game should be real. **** the corny lines and ****. Women know damn well what you want when you approach em. Don't try and be slick about it, just let em know what's up.
                Second that. Gay boys pretending to be nicey nicey friends first are creepy but if you let them know you;re up for a shag it turns 'em on. If you are in a club, even let her feel your semi when you grind her on the dancefloor

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  Ask em, "So what's your overall attitude about oral and **** sex?"
                  it depends which comes first....

Comment

If i tell a girl she has pretty feet they usually start blushing like crazy and 2-3 days later we are banging. But not everyone can pull it off.

Comment

wtf lol feet are creepy!

Another tip: Wearing bright colour cloths for example light colours such as blue, white, even yello...something that make's you stand out from the rest rather then wearing bland colours. Be different & unpredictable..

Comment

Working...
                      X