No announcement yet.

Is berto another HYPE JOB>??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abadger View Post
    Professor Plum, in the kitchen, with the dagger.
    Fookin love the game and the movie.....

Comment

right now Q is not at the top of the list ,I ddint mean it in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        hes definitely not a prospect... hes atleast a contender... in reality hes a top 10 ww... he has more to prove, but from what ive seen hes the goods... only two guys i wouldnt bet on him against are margarito and williams

I think you said it perfectly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizi Riz View Post
          EVEN BY quintana? what is that supposed to mean? Carlos might not be elite but he is definitely no pushover.
          I agree. And actually, i think thats an excellent opponent choice for Berto's next fight. We'll really get to see how good he is. Quintana has good power, he's beaten some really good fighters in Julio and Williams, and been in the ring with Cotto. Thats a very good fight to make.

Comment

I think Q will do to Berto what he did to Julio.Everyone tought that Julio was going to beat Q and we all know what happened

Comment

I think he may be the man in a few years, but not yet. He still needs to beat a live fighter who can hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                i definitly think he's a good PROSPECT.. AND YES READ WELL.. FOR ME he still a prospect...

but for any reason i think theres 2 much buzz on this guy... so the question is...

do you think berto RIGHT NOW HAS THE TOOLS TO DOMINATE THE 147?

YES OR NO
                he's got the tools but I don't know about domination. he did get knocked down by riveria. Not sure if he can take consistent punches from william, cotto or margarito.

Comment

no he has the tools/speed,power,defense seems to be getting better..i think he will be alright..but he's not the best welter right now like he said

Comment

At this stage berto would get beat by the top welters. He is not ready yet, I don't know if he will ever be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      berto only loses to marg and will
                      With Shane looking like old man rivers this past Saturday I have to agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X