Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headshots or bodyshots ??

which can you take better ?

i personally would prefer headshots all night if i could pick haha
    until i get sum ripped motha****in washboard abs, im gunna have a problem with the body shots. and not just that, im not like chunky or nothing, my abs are hard, u can see a lil definition in them... but whe ni get hit on the ribs or in the liver, im hurtin.

how can i fix that

Originally posted by willywhyte View Post

until i get sum ripped motha****in washboard abs, im gunna have a problem with the body shots. and not just that, im not like chunky or nothing, my abs are hard, u can see a lil definition in them... but whe ni get hit on the ribs or in the liver, im hurtin.

how can i fix that
    I used to keep an extremely high guard because of my naiveness that I couldn't possibly be hurt to the body......until it happened once, and only once.

From then on I decided to protect both.

Comment

yeah i know some guys who are like that too, they can take body shots for hours. i dunno, the body has a button too, if someone hits u right on the ribcage with max power, or right on the liver. its gunna hurt. but it also depends on how ur flexxing ur abs and if ur breathing... like if ur in the middle of taking a deep breath, and u get cracked on the ribs and ur not even flexing.. OUCH, its gunna hurt anyone, no matter how ripped ur abs are

Comment

Body shots without a doubt, I'd rather have my body punished than my brain, and yes I know the feeling of a hard body shot...

Comment

Originally posted by willywhyte View Post

how can i fix that
          Ive never been hurt up stairs but i caught a left hook to the ribs from the Scottish Light Middle champ (at the time) And was NOT feelin to great! Didnt go down but was hurt as hell!

Comment

IMO body shots hurt more than headshots, a guy who can't hurt to the head can still hurt u to the body with a good shot

Comment

imo i dont mind getting hit in the face but i cant stand getting popped in the nose..

Comment

yah im just waiting for the broken nose... its coming soon lol. but if you keep your chin down it doesnt hurt too bad... and yea i see most ppl agree with me about the body shots being brutaler... but every man can be knocked out to the chin if its hit in the right spot. thats fo sho. keeps those hands up

Comment

definately body shots, in sparring anyways. I've never been great at taking rib shots

Comment

I took one heavy shot to the body from a pro heavy weight while sparring... i'm just a welterweight and damn did that hurt like hell. but i would still much rather get hit in the body because if i took that hit to the head i would not be here right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X