Is Chad Dawson, Wards best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chad Dawson, Wards best win?

Is so why?

Personally I've never seen what the hype is about. The guys chinny, boring & mentally fragile & look at his resume...

Yeah his resume has some great names on it B-Hop x2, Tarver x2, Glen Johnson x2 but look at their ages. They was all between 40 & 46, nearly 47.

''He was coming back'' lol, he flat-out got his ass kicked by Jean Pascal & would in a rematch.

Man Dawson isn't even Froch & Kesslers level & to be totally honest I wouldn't have much faith in him not getting his chin shattered or him folding against either Abraham or Miranda.

Why does this win get bigged up so much? Fcuk the weight, Dawson has never has been much good.
    Kessler & Froch both spark him & that is with him coming in at 175 if he really wants.

Most of his wins in the tournament where great depending on who you follow, but I believe his best wins are still to come.

Comment

Soz think I posted this three times Apologies for the spam.

Comment

I'd pick Dawson over both Kessler and Froch at 175. Let's not act like the dude is a trash fighter, it's always been a mental block with Chad much like Judah, all the talent in the world but they mentally kill themselves and take themselves out of fights

Comment

Glen Johnson and Antonio Tarver, and Hops to a lesser extent, were big threats regardless of their age.

Comment

Working...
          X