No announcement yet.

Rios vs Alvarado 2 - March 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Alvarado 2 - March 2013

I read they are trying to make Rios vs Alvarado 2 for March 2013 in Los Angeles. First fight was great and I wouldn't mind seeing it again but I was hoping they would go another route with Rios. I don't think #2 fight will be as good as the first, I think Alvarado will make adjustments and try to box Rios instead of brawling. I still see Rios coming out the W.

What do do you guys think?
    Last edited by koolttt; 12-18-2012, 10:50 PM.

It was a good fight, but I don't think there needs to be a 2nd one. 140 is a very stacked division atm in terms of quality name opponenets, he should take advantage of that fact and fight another guy in the top 10.

Comment

Why do they need a rematch so soon? Both should at least take a different fight or two first before they do a rematch, at the moment I would probably go with what happened the last time because I don't think or seen anything that would make me change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
        It was a good fight, but I don't think there needs to be a 2nd one. 140 is a very stacked division atm in terms of quality name opponenets, he should take advantage of that fact and fight another guy in the top 10.
        Well even though 140 is stack Arum only does in house fights with his cash cows and potential cash cows, which means people like Rios would either have to just stick to fighting Arum fighters or sit on the shelves until something becomes available from other lesser known promoters.

Comment

it should be rios-bradley and alvarado-peterson

Comment

Mad that they are fighting again this soon....

Comment

it was a great fight but i just dont see the point of a rematch this quick, i think Rios showed he was the better fighter n seems like he will take the rematch also, i rather see Rios vs Pacman or Bradley, or Alvarado vs Pacman n Rios vs Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                Of course, but you know how stupid these matchmakers are.

Comment

What is the point? It wasn't that close the first time. Why would Rios want to waste more of his prime years? Doubt it happens but if it does it tells me a lot about how little faith Rios handlers have in his ability.

Comment

I'll co-sign that

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                    No doubt. Reversed = 2 shyte fights

Comment

Working...
                    X