• Show
Clear All

• Dwyer: Ricky Hatton looked good, is still world class, just got unlucky

Lol

Wow, Dwyer is so bad at picks, he's even bad at his post picks

Comment

SMH

Comment

lol in his other video he said Berto is Better then Marquez LOL. This dude just talks out his ass all day.

Comment

Didn't expect anything less from him.

Comment

I don't know how one person can be so wrong on such a consistent basis.

Comment

i'm not going to watch roughly 24 mins of him talking about hatton. if that's really what he says in that video though, he would have been stopped earlier if he was in there with a guy who had serious pop. tough loss for hatton, hopefully he takes it well and sticks to promoting.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              lol in his other video he said Berto is Better then Marquez LOL. This dude just talks out his ass all day.
              he said that about guerrero (either way he's completely wrong)

Comment

Dywer's a fool.

In other (brag post!) news, I posted my Senchenko +300 bet on twitter prior to the fight.

Also had some on the OVER 8.5 rounds, which lost in spectacular fashion by like a ****ing minute.

Comment

He only says stuff like this to get noticed and to get people talking about him.

Comment

He also charges people for picks and has a book out.... success story

Comment

Working...
                    X