Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these undefeated European fighters will be the last to lose his "0"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    You mean because of the judges who robbed Lara, Kotelnik, Campillo, Matthysse, etc?

Or because of the referees who helped the US fighters against Bika, Kessler, Khan, Zaveck, etc.

Or because of the PEDs used by Peterson, Tarver, Berto, etc?
    No because the majority of fighters here in the states are superior to the euro bums!

USA! USA! USA!

Haha

Comment

Povetkin because he's a scared little b1tch hiding from the Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        It's really hard to say, because some guys are fighting in much deeper waters than others.

I'm going to say Gennady Golovkin. I know he's about to step up his competition, but I have faith in him.
        Gennady will be tough to beat.

If only boxers would stop avoiding him, he'd build up a decent resume.

Comment

Fury, Cleverly, Brook and Murray aren't European.

Comment

N'Jikam will probably be the last as no one will want fight him. Fury, Murray and Cleverly will pick up losses once they step up their competition.

Comment

I see GGG as no less than 50-50 with anyone at 160. Combined with the fact that there is no way in hell Martinez or Chavez will take the risk, and I don't see him losing his 0 any time soon. If he and N'Jikam are forced to face each other out of lack of options then I got GGG in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                No because the majority of fighters here in the states are superior to the euro bums!

USA! USA! USA!

Haha
                hahaha yeah bro - the heavyweights in particular! once the likes of K2, haye, price come to the US, they will be KOed by...by......oh wait.

Comment

Povetkin or Fury, but only because they will play it safe for the longest. Fury is getting decent exposure on channel 5 here in the UK (free to air channel)

He will be happy treading water at the moment

Comment

Povetkin already lost his "0" vs Huck.
                    I can see him lose against any good HW, was in trouble against Chagaev.

Comment

Golovkin all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X