No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Murray is Set For December 2 in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Murray is Set For December 2 in Germany

MARTIN MURRAY will challenge World Boxing Association (WBA) middleweight champion Felix Sturm later this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

sturms resume is shaping up to great proportions

first a dominant victory over a fellow atg matthew macklin

and now if he beats murray who is awesome, will he break the top 10 p4p of all time?

i say not just yet

he'll have to beat someone like sebastian zbik IMO to break the top 10 p4p of all time. a victory over murray puts him in the top 15. but thats just my oppinion

im sure alot of you will probably disagree..................................... and say a victory over murray alone puts him in the top 10 p4p of all time.

Comment

Seriously? Murray? He has an undefeated record fighting very poor opposition.

How about give Macklin a rematch Felix?

Comment

Felix "Sven Ottke Jr" Sturm fighting who???..Macklin deserves a rematch but it will never happen. Felix Ottke you are a bum, shame on you calling yourself a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by problem? View Post
          sturms resume is shaping up to great proportions

first a dominant victory over a fellow atg matthew macklin

and now if he beats murray who is awesome, will he break the top 10 p4p of all time?

i say not just yet

he'll have to beat someone like sebastian zbik IMO to break the top 10 p4p of all time. a victory over murray puts him in the top 15. but thats just my oppinion

im sure alot of you will probably disagree..................................... and say a victory over murray alone puts him in the top 10 p4p of all time.
          I personally think he's already top 5 ATG material. A win over the talented and P4P champion Murray will definitely propel him to the status of the Greatest Boxer Of All Time, definitely.

Comment

This is a great opportunity for Martin Murray.

Comment

just read this on the sky website, what a joke.

Rematch Macklin.

Comment

Rematch Macklin you ****

Comment

Working...
                X