Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Solis: Betting Odds in Vitali's Favor To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Solis: Betting Odds in Vitali's Favor To Return

VITALI KLITSCHKO’S unspectacular reign as WBC heavyweight champion looks set to continue after the lumbering Ukrainian was installed as the 2-11 favourite on Betfair to beat Odlanier Solis on Saturday. Klitschko defends his 200lb crown for the seventh time against largely unfancied opposition in Cologne.

[Click Here To Read More]

"Unspectacular reign"?

I'm sick of this anti-Klitschko bias.

How about amazing reign, after he was injured and inactive for four years, and considering his age?

Comment

I have enjoyed the reign of vitali, i just wish he shattered a few more glass chins like he used to.

Comment

More anti-Klitschko propaganda, how sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          "Unspectacular reign"?

I'm sick of this anti-Klitschko bias.

How about amazing reign, after he was injured and inactive for four years, and considering his age?
          Stop whining you had no problem with some of the articles that made complete BS up about Haye.

Comment

a reign is a reign.

a reign is a reign. Most boxers wish they had one. What do the Klitschko brothers have to do to get the recognition they deserve ?

Comment

Working...
            X