Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas is the greatest state in the union. (for boxuing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    "If Texas allows Margarito to fight, what is the point of having any commissions at all?"- Teddy Atlas
    association of boxing commissions told margarito to go re-apply to california.

abc said if margarito does that first then other commissions can assess whether to give marg a license or not.

that's what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      ummm..... the fighters don't pay the state commissions?
      not only. they get funded from state budgets

who else funds sanctioning bodies?

Comment

Hey Fua,

are you bakla and proud too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          Hey Fua,

thousand and thousand on nsb. you think im only one?

think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            because the sanctioning body is paid by the fighter and that is a conflict of interest
            Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard, you claiming that the state of Texas (TSAC/TDLRi) in general is corrupt, both fighters/promoters pay the fee, they do their job and the fighters do theirs- if the people or another party complain and found something is unjust then the state of texas steps in and believe me there will be tough consequences.
            Last edited by OpaiSoma; 08-27-2010, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              If Margarito walked into the ring at Cowboys Stadium with a sword. And cut Manny Pacquiao's head off. What would you sanctamonious mother****ers do? You would MEGAUPLOAD that **** as soon as you could. You would be in Video Trading Block going "OMG 1 million pts for anybody who posts the video!!"

And then some mother****er would make an animated GIF of it and we would all watch Manny Pacquiao get his head cut off 1,000x times.

My point being, I don't give 2 ****s if Margarito uses plaster. If he brought a chainsaw and Pacquiao brought a spear, and then Floyd came out from under the ring with a steel chair-- I would watch the **** out of the **** and so would all of you complaining about Margarito's license.
              Giggles! I enjoyed reading that.

Comment

I hope Tony doesn't pull another gangsta and ruin everything.

I take it Roach will inspect every single thing around him in the dressing room. That's really not rocket science.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  It is refreshing to see a state that requires evidence to persecute the accused today. Texas is a commission that others should follow and try to be similar to.
                  Can't blame the texas comission for allowing fight they gotta do what is best for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

they let the sanctioning bodies do the testing.

what does it matter if the commission does it or they have the sanctioning body do it as long as they get tested?
                    mosley beat the sanctioning bodies test. like many other boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                      Hey Fua,

Jacky, post one of your shows so everyone can hear how you gargle cheatos nuts in your throoat

Comment

Working...
                      X