Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Jeremy Piven's significance to boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Jeremy Piven's significance to boxing?

mark wahlberg cameo's in previous 24/7s understand, as he's been a boxing fan all his life

but piven hosting the weighins.. cameos at 24/7? why?

probably HBO cross promoting

Comment

Maybe Pivens been a big boxing fan as well. I think its more that Piven is a decently big actor and works for HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
        mark wahlberg cameo's in previous 24/7s understand, as he's been a boxing fan all his life

wahlberg and piven both work for hbo.

Comment

Piven is a pac nuthugger and works for HBO. Perfect for the job in their eyes.

Comment

I really don't know, and I could ask the same question regarding his pitiful WWE appearance some time ago. He's incredibly annoying, to say the least. Even his goofy name pisses me off.

And it's perhaps telling, that to this day I still don't know what he does or who he's supposed to be... but what's certain to me is that he is a cunt of the highest order. I wish I never had to see his smug, smarmy face again.

Comment

i guess he brings in a crowd.

Comment

His value is obvious. He was there to hype up the boxing crowd with corny jokes about Kirstie Alley!

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post

Like someone said, cross promotion, plus it helps "mainstream" people to acknowledge this is a big think.

"Look, there's Jack Nicholson smiling like a psycho along Eddy Murphy. This **** must be important!"

Comment

Working...
                  X