Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Hype Up Angulo Because He Reminds Them Of Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo is a solid fighter with decent power, his style reminds me a lot more of Juan Diaz than he does Margarito. While I think some of the hype is due to Margarito, he's still is a pretty good fighter with a crowd pleasing style.

He should get rid of that choker, makes him looks like a slave boy for the village people.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Will we ever be good friends Flawless.? I think you and I could be homeboys one day.
      Friends..... never
      Mutual respect.... I can see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
        Friends..... never
        Mutual respect.... I can see that happening
        But we could play Madden together..............

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          But we could play Madden together..............
          I play Fifa

I think there is a sporting barrier

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Im starting to think this more and more in light of Margarito being out. He has had better outings than this past weekend but he is getting mad props all over websites.

In my opinion Rivera lasted longer than he should having taken this fight on four days notice, first time at 154, and being outweighed by alot. Rivera, who has less than stellar technique, landed pretty often on Angulo which isnt a good sign.
            How is talkin about a prospect translate into "soooo much hype"? Thats the point of prospects you ****in moe moe lol, you talk about em. Size em up with his comp.

lol I think you kids are just pissed that it DOESN'T just stop for us after Oscar De La Hoya, Vargas, MAB, EM, Marg etc etc..We got fighter's all over the divisions. lol We cough up prospects like Cheech and Chong cough up lungs.

Now unless your a flat out ******, full blown tard, with the knee and elbow pads with a helmet and drool bucket.....You can see that Angulo will give every one of those names at 154 a fight that HE can win.

Williams, Santos, Kirkland, Julio, lol all of em. I mean to this day I'm shocked anyone has the nerve to speak with conviction that Mayorga would get by Angulo. I mean I'm a fan of Mayorga, he's one of my all time favorites. Which is why I thought they did him dirty by puttin him in there with Alfredo at first, Mayorga wouldn't be able to deal with those heavy shots. But at the same time, with just 14 fights Mayorga would actually be a good opponent for Angulo. Mayorga seems like he's the type that has no shame goin out on his shield, I mean he fights anyone.

As for the Margarito comparisons, lol what the **** are you guys watching? You guys are watchin these fights with your eyes and not your *******s? Right?

Marg had looping punches that were based on leverage, Angulo cuts em short, hard, and fast when he decides to let his hands rip. lol Marg and Angulo are nothing alike. lol I mean the fact they couldn't be more different really makes me wonder if anyone here actually watches boxing. 2 completely different fighters all together.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              Angulo is a solid fighter with decent power, his style reminds me a lot more of Juan Diaz than he does Margarito. While I think some of the hype is due to Margarito, he's still is a pretty good fighter with a crowd pleasing style.

He should get rid of that choker, makes him looks like a slave boy for the village people.
              Diaz really?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Diaz really?
                Angunlo like Diaz likes to come foward, throw a lot of punches, put pressure on his opponent and has some boxing skills. Margarito just swings like a madman and blocks punches with his head. I don't think Angulo is something special but he is entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                X