Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zimmerman tried to restrain someone for no reason. I'd punch someone in the nose myself if that happened. Also, Martin probably freaked when he saw the gun and reacted.

Zimmerman's a violent, paranoid, overzealous, racist idiot. I mean neighborhood watch leader at 28 years old?? That's a guy who's looking for trouble. He created that situation. I don't buy it was self defense. He got into a fight and killed him in a fit of rage. That's manslaughter.

Comment

Not Guilty. Trayvon was pure ghetto trash and media bias played a HUGE role in this case, and most of the sheep fell for it. Cute little baby Trayvon attacked by notorious KKK neo-nazi..that's what they actually had you believing.

Last edited by thuggery; 02-27-2013, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I hope Zimmerman gets set free. I don't care how much Jackson, Sharpton and the New black panther party cry racism. Trayvon who had a history of violence ... viciously attacked and beat Zimmerman who was just trying to be a good neighbor.

If some 6 foot thug wearing a hoodie attacks me and starts bashing my head you better believe I'm defending myself

Trayvon crossed the line and endangered Zimmermans life. No sympathy

close thread

Comment

I stopped giving a **** about this 'news story' mere moments after the media began reporting it.

Once every ****wit with a cable TV subscription started weighing in on it it quickly morphed from a routine conversation about a homicide investigation into a prolonged and monotonous series of unending exchanges in which everybody took turns crying 'racism!'

The whole ordeal was tiresome and exhausting, and I felt that it served as rather poetic evidence for the argument that, despite all of our evolutionary advancement, human beings are still quite trivial, idiotic, and tribal in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I hope Zimmerman gets set free. I don't care how much Jackson, Sharpton and the New black panther party cry racism. Trayvon who had a history of violence ... viciously attacked and beat Zimmerman who was just trying to be a good neighbor.

If some 6 foot thug wearing a hoodie attacks me and starts bashing my head you better believe I'm defending myself

Trayvon crossed the line and endangered Zimmermans life. No sympathy
            Zimmerman also had a history of violence. Do the research.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Zimmerman tried to restrain someone for no reason. I'd punch someone in the nose myself if that happened. Also, Martin probably freaked when he saw the gun and reacted.

Zimmerman's a violent, paranoid, overzealous, racist idiot. I mean neighborhood watch leader at 28 years old?? That's a guy who's looking for trouble. He created that situation. I don't buy it was self defense. He got into a fight and killed him in a fit of rage. That's manslaughter.
              Well said. If someone was fallowing me I would of done the same.

Comment

Zimmerman created the entire situation. He was asked to to cease by the police yet continued on......Now, here's a kid being followed by an unmarked car and a guy who is not a police officer. How would YOU react to that, especially after the guy threatened you?

IMO, Zimmerman took this to a level he couldn't handle. The kid reacted the way most people would to a non-authority intimidating him, and it turned out Zimmerman was a ****in' marshmallow who couldn't handle a teenager. Zimmerman shot his way out of the trouble he created, and should pay for it.

That all said, the black community needs to devote way more energy on the dangers black youths face from other black youths. It's a ****ing epidemic that completely dwarfs this case. It seems ignored and makes their intensity on the Zimmerman-Martin case seem almost fraudulent.
                Last edited by jabsRstiff; 02-27-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  Well said. If someone was fallowing me I would of done the same.
                  Furthermore, from what you said above, Trayvon has a history of missing class and smoking marijuana. If that's all he did, at his age I was way worse.

Zimmerman physically abused his ex-fiance, was arrested for assaulting a cop, owns a handgun and was fired from his security job for excessive force and just overall being a hothead.

Yet Trayvon is the violent thug? Can't blame them for trying.

Comment

Zimmerman didn't follow anybody, he simply observed and reported.

Gotta watch out when the liberals get to this story, they'll spin it in ways you couldn't imagine.
                    Last edited by thuggery; 02-27-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I stopped giving a **** about this 'news story' mere moments after the media began reporting it.

Once every ****wit with a cable TV subscription started weighing in on it it quickly morphed from a routine conversation about a homicide investigation into a prolonged and monotonous series of unending exchanges in which everybody took turns crying 'racism!'

The whole ordeal was tiresome and exhausting, and I felt that it served as rather poetic evidence for the argument that, despite all of our evolutionary advancement, human beings are still quite trivial, idiotic, and tribal in nature.
                      High profile cases involving race brings out the ****** in millions of people. It turns them into these one-tracked minded window licking zealots. I was sick of hearing about this case within a day. If they were both the same color you wouldn't even be hearing about this murder

Comment

Working...
                      X