Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Charr: If You Beat Vitali, Then It's Me and You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye To Charr: If You Beat Vitali, Then It's Me and You!

DAVID HAYE wants to challenge for the WBC world title next year after claiming he is the best heavyweight around.

Haye put himself right back into world title contention with a fifth-round KO of Dereck Chisora at West Ham’s Upton Park on Saturday.

Now his sights are set on a showdown clash with the winner of the September 8 bout between WBC champ Vitali Klitschko and Manuel Charr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm pretty sure he didn't say this ^^^.

It's Vitali or nothing.

Comment

Charr is lucky Haye was in a jovial mood, otherwise he would have got the Tripod treatment

Comment

I lost confidence in Haye after Wladimir Klitscho fight. He may can knock out a freak show like Chisora but I think the Klitscho's scare him in the ring because he talked a good one outside of it but inside didn't do jack squat and blamed it on his toe.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          I'm pretty sure he didn't say this ^^^.

t's Vitali or nothing.
          Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          I think he said that at press conference when Charr get to him, but he had that little smile that looked like he was thinking "Of course you will beat him Manuel, of course...".
          Yea, this was all at the presser. I Think David was just trying to shut the guy up though. He was well annoying.

Comment

If it's not until next year then he'd better get something organized, before the years out with someone else. To rest is to rust!

Comment

Working...
            X