Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swallows, **** orgasm and a squirter

/thread

Comment

Attentative women are the best in bed. LISTENING is key to good chemisty, and great sex. Desire is also a key factor. There is a difference between ****ing someone and PLEASING someone. When you desire to make your partner feel wonderful from head to toe and they desire the same it works itself out in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
        ahhhh.

well ya know what. i think we girls need to listen to men like you more than trying to please the local manwhores. lol.

i dont know....to some men..and im not criticizing, its just who they are....to some men its about how many theyve been with.

and to me...its more...who i havent been with that matters.
        That is simp mentality Nilla. Younger guys (as in high school college) only want two things, sex and sex with more women. As you mature a man has to understand his own worth. When he does he realizes getting with 1 quality women is 10x more satisfying than being with 100 regular women.

Comment

I noticed the best ones in bed really love sex, it just seems to come natural to them, so of course if you love doing something you're going to most likely be better at it. That's basically what i have found.

The ones that aren't good, usually have some kind of abuse as a kid, or just for w/e reason, sex isn't on their list of (what i love to do) things.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            That is simp mentality Nilla. Younger guys (as in high school college) only want two things, sex and sex with more women. As you mature a man has to understand his own worth. When he does he realizes getting with 1 quality women is 10x more satisfying than being with 100 regular women.
            I think I love you.

Comment

I'd had 2 women ever really good at fu(king. And 1 with a sick azz head game. That's all....

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                I think for a girl to be good in bed she needs to have a good partner. It's chemistry that does it, in my opinion.

I'll work harder for someone I have a connection with than I would for some random ****. Which is why is don't do random ****s.
                i always wondered why every girl i had sex with was great in bed.

it never crossed my mind that i was the reason why.

Comment

Stopped at page one, but will continue to read. There are mutiple variables in regards to what makes a woman sexy in bed, but in all honesty, there has to be a connection somewhere. Also the want, need, and desire she shows whilst in the midst of the love making session. I dont like lazy fu(ks, I can beat my meat rather than smash a woman who lays there like she has nothing to do except take ***.

But it also depends if the man is a selfish lover as well. If he is than what the chick is doin makes him no nevermind as he is only thinking about himself, and the chick at that moment doesnt even have a face to him let alone any sex appeal.

If the woman is a selfish lover it shows through as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Attentative women are the best in bed. LISTENING is key to good chemisty, and great sex. Desire is also a key factor. There is a difference between ****ing someone and PLEASING someone. When you desire to make your partner feel wonderful from head to toe and they desire the same it works itself out in the long run.
                    This(remember, I stopped at page one).^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Skills mah homie, I knew we was brothers from another mother. This so gotdamn spot on its fu(kin insane. You know if I could green you I would.
                    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 05-04-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Nilla,
                      What makes it good is when you have someone who's attractive to you with chemestry and passion;wanting to please and explore all aspects of sexuality uninhibited with trust.
                      Then you can get into the person and understands what excite them without any reservations. Because some like it slow and sensual and others hard and rough and a times a little both.
                      It depends on how well you know the other person and that comes with repetition and time to master it.
                      So, yes; one woman many times over can make it sensational.

Comment

Working...
                      X