Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero has been spot on with predictions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero has been spot on with predictions...

He predicts he can beat Mayweather...

discuss.

not even close

Comment

he is a good husband and a family man but he is a ****en bum as a fighter....

Comment

what boxer doesnt think he can beat an opponent?

Comment

Some poster never stop amazing me. The Ghost is a bum but Margarito is God's gift to boxing, LOL!!

Comment

you must be a dumb mother****er to think ghost is better than margs...who has he beaten comparable to a cotto...robert is a ****en joke of a fighter...a quitter too, ... having a big mouth does not make you a more accomplished fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              he is a good husband and a family man but he is a ****en bum as a fighter....
              wow you honestly think he's a "bum"?

Ghost is a very solid fighter. Practically no one thinks he can beat mayweather but that certainly doesn't mean he's a bum, unless of course floyd is a bum himself.

I hate how people call the non-super elite fighters bums.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                wow you honestly think he's a "bum"? Ghost is a very solid fighter. Practically no one thinks he can beat mayweather but that certainly doesn't mean he's a bum, unless of course floyd is a bum himself. I hate how people call the non-super elite fighters bums.
                yes i do...robert is one annoying bum...sorry man!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  you must be a dumb mother****er to think ghost is better than margs...who has he beaten comparable to a cotto...robert is a ****en joke of a fighter...a quitter too, ... having a big mouth does not make you a more accomplished fighter...
                  but being a pompous cheater who thinks they are a warrior gets you losses and a damaged eye for life.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    but being a pompous cheater who thinks they are a warrior gets you losses and a damaged eye for life.
                    dont have any proof margs really cheated in one of his fights, and neither do you...one thing i respect about margo is he's all heart , something robert lacks with his quittin ass...he relly aint that good either...dont have any reason to belive he is not either with his weakness ass comps...

Comment

Working...
                    X