No announcement yet.

Looking for Boxing gym in North Carolina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Boxing gym in North Carolina

Im looking for boxing gyms in North Carolina that have trainers that push there students to there full potential, want to see them achieve greatness, and i know this might be hard to find but a trainer who would like to train 24/7 whenever i have free time so basically loves always traininig because i really want to be a professional boxer and i'm not going to stop till i achieve it and i want a trainer who wants the same and will train me like they want me to become a professional boxer. Its either i achieve my dream or die trying my motto is live for something or die for nothing. If you have any suggestions please comment here and tell me all suggestions are welcome thank you for your time.

Boxer,
    Ippo Makunouchi
    Last edited by Ippo Makunouchi; 10-09-2011, 04:04 PM.

There are two kinds of people in this world regular people with regular jobs, and theres nothing wrong with that except there ok with regular lives they dont strive for anything more, and the other kind of people are people who strive for something and won't quit till it happens thats why there be remembered and life atleast some of them will. That's what i want to be someone who strives for something and doesnt quit till it happens, i want to be remembered when i die, i want to inspire adults and kids and show them you can do anything in this world doesnt matter about skin color, race, social class,or if your gay or not, i want to show them with determination, heart, and a strong fighting spirit you can achieve anything you strive for. I want people to smile when they hear my name because i was such a inspiration, and phenomenal person like Ippo Makunouchi which is based off a real Japanese boxer i want to be as aspiring as him and have his fighting spirit, determination, heart, and strength. If i can be as great as Ippo or better i can die happily.

Thank you all for your time,
    Ippo Makunouchi

Comment

southside contenders in charlotte - it's a good gym with QUALITY trainers who know what they are doing, and are always looking to help people, especially people like you who sound like they really want to learn. . .

Calvin Brock stops in from time to time and goes around and gives pointers and advice to literally everyone wanting to get some. . .

Comment

I have no idea but good luck in your journey my friend. Maybe we'll meet someday and spar but you must be really good lol because I'll knock you out subsconciously. My left jab is deadly. I'm really powerful and strong and fast. But who knows man maybe we'll put on a war someday.

Comment

they have different programs, classes, etc. depending on what you're looking for. . . give 'em a call tomorrow and swing by and talk to them. . .

http://www.contendersboxing.com/contend_tyvola/

Comment

if you're not in the greater charlotte area, then I can't really help ya as far as recommending one. . . but im sure the major cities: asheville, greensboro/winston-salem/high-point, raleigh/duram, wilmington, fayetville have some kind of gym. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              I have no idea but good luck in your journey my friend. Maybe we'll meet someday and spar but you must be really good lol because I'll knock you out subsconciously. My left jab is deadly. I'm really powerful and strong and fast. But who knows man maybe we'll put on a war someday.
              Hey punky boy! haha cracks me up how u call everyone boy or punky boys. . . what's your tale of the tape! height, weight (walking around and ideal fighting weight), reach, arm-length, etc.??

Let's see a picture or some video footage so i can size you up!!!

I will go jab for jab with you and make you pay! i have a very long, snapping, crisp jab! I am like Thomas Hearns - very tall, lean, sinewy welterweight! 6'0'', walk around at 165, but get down to 152 for amateur WW when need be(haven't had a fight yet, though!) (or i could get to 147 im sure for pro welter-weight). . . 78" reach, 26" arm length. as you can see i have a VERY wide back so this helps my reach and jab range!!!
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-09-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                Hey punky boy! hehe. . . what's your tale of the tape! height, weight (walking around and ideal fighting weight), reach, arm-length, etc.??

Let's see a picture or some video footage so i can size you up!!!

I will go jab for jab with you and make you pay! i have a very long, snapping, crisp jab! I am like Thomas Hearns - very tall, lean, sinewy welterweight! 6'0'', walk around at 165, but get down to 152 for amateur WW when need be(haven't had a fight yet, though!) (or i could get to 147 im sure for pro welter-weight). . . 78" reach, 26" arm length. as you can see i have a VERY wide back so this helps my reach and jab range!!!
                LOL!! Hey punky boy!

Height: 5'8 1/2

Walking around weight: 135-138 (I go up up in weight and bulk up for fights. I should be fighting at 130 something but my power lets me fight up to 2-3 weight classes even though I havent tried it)

Fight weight: 144

Reach: 68"

Arm Length: 26

I can't send my footage or photos. The haters here would jump all over me and will start challenging me and getting intimidated and hating me etc etc. Someday I will post when I get the HUGE fight I am negotiating right now and knock him out..

That would be futile boy. I would neutralize your jab with my quick side step and right hook. I guarantee well I'm pretty sure that once you feel my power you will get in a Clottey shell. I will make you retreat no doubt. That's what happens everytime I fight that I get frustrated. Hmm I will give you that you have a good strong frame.. I have a smaller frame like Pacquiao. But my speed would be too much for you, specially because you are that tall boy.

Analyzing our stats I am pretty sure our fight would be like Pacquiao-Margarito. This is EXACTLY what would happen:

Doubt you can sustain my power..

Comment

Working...
                X