Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Bradley is Running Scared, Strip His Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Bradley is Running Scared, Strip His Titles!

Amir Khan claims Timothy Bradley is too scared to take him on in a showdown to become undisputed light-welterweight king.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree Amir, Bradley needs to sort his **** and make it happen. I also like him being stripped and Maidana - Guerrero fight for the vacant belts... then he fight the winner!! but good luck with that wish.

H

Comment

Bradley doesn't want any piece of Khan... and you know what... no can say otherwise.

He is hoping on this dream of getting a fight with Manny or Mayweather when he can't even get 1,000 fans to see him... I mean at some point you have to question his intelligence.

Comment

Shame on Mr. Head.

Comment

LOL The only title that matters is that as one of the best fighters in the sport..A win over Judah does not do that for ya Khan..I doubt Bradley is worrying about the titles that these guys can take from you and give to undeserving fighters..

Comment

Justice would be Khan literally stripping him of his belts on Halloween when he is in a Boxing Champion costume. There is no justification any more when Champions do not want to fight other Champions to prove who the real Champion is!

Comment

They should absolutely strip his belts. He said he wants Pacquiao or Mayweather so he doesn't care about his belts.

But Bradley still isn't as big a coward as Floyd is. Bradley just wants to cashout. Floyd has a history of retiring and trying to overrule professional boxing commissions to get out of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                LOL The only title that matters is that as one of the best fighters in the sport..A win over Judah does not do that for ya Khan..I doubt Bradley is worrying about the titles that these guys can take from you and give to undeserving fighters..
                Bradley shouldn't be a punk ass *****. You call out someone... don't run away when it is your turn to step up to the plate. You fight them...

Comment

Bradley doesn't sound like he's fully confident of beating Khan. It is a clear duck. Bradley wants none of Khan. I'm no longer a fan of the guy.

Comment

Bradley just wants a big payday. He hasn't made millions of dollars like Khan has.

That said the easiest way to get to Pacquiao or Mayweather is beatin Khan so he has no reason to not want to fight him. Not really caring too much for him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X