Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of beating Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best chance of beating Wladimir?

vote/discuss
    Samuel Peter
    20.00%
    Ruslan Chagaev
    28.00%
    Nickolay Valuev
    0.00%
    David Haye
    32.00%
    Alexander Povetkin
    0.00%
    Vladimir Virchis
    0.00%
    Alexander Dimitrenko
    8.00%
    Chris Arreola
    8.00%
    David Tua
    4.00%
    Taras Bidenko
    0.00%
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-11-2008, 11:18 PM.

peter and only peter, he still wont get the job done though.

i think he looked his best in his first fight with wlad. he looked slow against maskaev, and not as heavy handed as normal. he also looked bad against mcline.

still if there is someone left that could do it it would have to be peter. haye wont get **** done, hes just talkin some smack, god damn i cant wait for him to get in and get put down.

Comment

Ruslan Chagaev is probably the toughest fight for Wlad right now....He's a southpaw and he has the skills, intelligence, power and toughness to give Wlad problems.

With that being said, Wlad wins a UD over Chagaev

I can't see any heavyweight beating Wlad....I think he will continue his winning streak until he retires.
      Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 09-11-2008, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
        Ruslan Chagaev is probably the toughest fight for Wlad right now....He's a southpaw and he has the skills, intelligence, power and toughness to be competitive or possibly pull off an upset.

With that being said, Wlad wins a UD over Chagaev

I can't see any heavyweight beating Wlad....I think he will continue his winning streak until he retires.
        as soon as wlad signs to fight Dimitrenko or Haye, you will see a heavyweight beating Wlad.

Comment

Peter and Chagaev right now, Peter has the power and has improved his skills, Chagaev is a skilled southpaw would could give Wlad problems.

Haye could take the spot though if he is impressive in his fights at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Peter and Chagaev right now, Peter has the power and has improved his skills, Chagaev is a skilled southpaw would could give Wlad problems.

Haye could take the spot though if he is impressive in his fights at heavyweight.
            I don't get the chagaev deal. I really don't see this fight playing out any different than the ibragimov-wlad fight. Chagaev might win 1 or 2 rounds max. I don't see chagaev having any more luck with wlad than ibragimov did.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              I don't get the chagaev deal. I really don't see this fight playing out any different than the ibragimov-wlad fight. Chagaev might win 1 or 2 rounds max. I don't see chagaev having any more luck with wlad than ibragimov did.
              Chagaev is a better fighter than Ibragimov...he is tougher, more aggressive, a better counterpuncher and he can also fight well on the inside....Unlike Sultan, Chagaev would actually take more risks and try to go for the knockout against Wlad.
              Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 09-12-2008, 03:19 AM.

Comment

^^^ What he said, he's a smarter fighter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                  Chagaev is a better fighter than Ibragimov...he is tougher, more aggressive and a better counterpuncher....Unlike Sultan, Chagaev would actually take risks and go for the knockout against Wlad.
                  I agree that Chagaev is the better fighter I never said that he wasn't, but that doesn't mean Wlad won't win all 12 rounds against Chagaev in a similar maybe not as easy fashion. I believe Chagaev will give Wlad a little more trouble but really, wlad will fight the same fight as he did against Ibragimov and come out with a really wide decision victory.

Comment

If Chageav is fit he would have a chance but his performance against Skelton was poor, Peter and Haye have the best chance but not sure if they would win though.

Comment

Working...
                    X