Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hopkins should stick to his word and find kelly pavlik with a baseball bat....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopkins should stick to his word and find kelly pavlik with a baseball bat....

and beat the living **** outta him again lol.....pavlik is a loser straight up, same with hatton....everyone gets pc and says ohhh i want them to recover....bull**** there not in bad situations like there mom was whore dad was pimp/dog eater.....no they were champions at the top of the world who got outta control there damn selves they had no self control point being.....we dont need to feel sorry for them we should stone them. :wt: lol perfect smiley for them......rememba when pavlik was missing fighters saying he had staph infection or broke his hand fixing his window man i actually fell for that bull**** but he was a lyin drunk the whole time....and they would talk **** about mayweather and vargas saying they were good people fighters....all the problems they are in today is there own damn fault.....fuk dem hopkins go barry bonds on them *****es.......

Well that was some rant mister.

Comment

I never understand anything you say in your threads. Work on your grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
        I never understand anything you say in your threads. Work on your grammar.
        What is important is that he got it all out and feels better now.

Comment

^^ I didn't understand any of that.

Comment

Tell 'em why you mad, son.

Comment

I remember Pavlik scoffing at the super 6 claiming he was too good for it and would never fight for "peanuts" as he put it.

Considering he loves alcohol so much I'd think he'd gladly fight for peanuts, or beer nuts.

I know there's a joke in there somewhere...sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                What is important is that he got it all out and feels better now.
                carlos slim is a twat.

Comment

Carlos Slim in "Look at me Look at me " shocker

Comment

Working...
                  X