No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Floyd does NOT believe he can beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones: "Floyd does NOT believe he can beat Pacquiao"

'Floyd Mayweather doesn't believe he can beat Manny Pacquiao,' says legend Roy Jones
    by John Dennen

While this example may be a worrying indicator of the heavyweight company Jones still pictures himself keeping, he made his point clear: “So why does Floyd Mayweather let Manny Pacquiao go take that chance with [Antonio] Margarito? If [Pacquiao] loses, whether through a fault, whether it’s a headbutt, that ruins this big fight. So if you really thought you could beat him, would you allow him to do this?

His message to Floyd continued: “You talked yourself into this too. You’re claiming to be the best fighter pound-for-pound. Now that the man agreed to take a blood test, you’re still messing around. So do you really think you can win?

Roy delivered his verdict on the matter. “I’m starting to think he don’t. Because if he did he wouldn’t let this [Margarito fight] happen. I was thinking Mayweather was the better fighter to begin with and I still think he’s the better fighter,” Roy revealed. “But I don’t think that he believes he can win. If he does think he can, he doesn’t think it’s easy.”
    http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/bn08/detail.asp?id=2063
    Yes
    68.71%
    No
    21.77%
    Maybe
    9.52%

Tell me something we don't all know already. Floyd's a coward, he doesn't wanna fight

Comment

I don't think Floyd got to where he is thinking like that, I am sure he realizes it would be a tough fight but come on Floyd is one cocky ass dude do you really think he thinks like that.

If Floyd was that mentally soft he would already have been beaten (IMO).

Comment

Of course its true,why else would floyd not want this fight?

Comment

lol at roy jones talking about anyone elses choice of opponents!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Tell me something we don't all know already. Floyd's a coward, he doesn't wanna fight
              He fought Shane Mosley...a guy Manny ducked..even at 142lbs.

Catchweights are for cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I don't think Floyd got to where he is thinking like that, I am sure he realizes it would be a tough fight but come on Floyd is one cocky ass dude do you really think he thinks like that.

If Floyd was that mentally soft he would already have been beaten (IMO).
                Cowards don't fight guys like an undefeated Diego Corrales.

Comment

we all know it since early 90's

Comment

shut the **** up roy and go play with your cocks on your farm you mumbling marble mouth dummy. No one gives a rats ass what you have to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X