Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Klitschko brothers were black they'd be considered ATG's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good point.

like what has been said though - it's about nationality more than color.

also I think they would be praised a lot more for their attitude and results rather than their ability - which to be honest isn't awe inspiring. And a cloud would still hang over them about the strength of their opponents.

Comment

wtf is matter with you TS?? race/skin colour or where there from does not matter....the fact is that everyone knows that the HW division nowadays is not what it used to be which is why the klitschkos get alot of criticism from fans etc, if anything people want to see the klitschkos fight somebody for a change who actually punches and fights back so then people do not always seem to just see a one sided beat down. aside from that i reckon the k bros are already either are ATG or on their way.

Comment

Whoa, a Klitschko-related thread involving the color of his skin? Haven't seen one of those before...

Comment

this thread has been done a million times and its just as ******ed every time, if anything white fighters get credit easier than black fighters.

the klitschkos dont get as much credit as they deserve in the US, while they are terribly overrated in europe. and its for the simple reason that they are european and not american. lennox lewis didnt get any credit in the states until very late in his career either and his resume was better than both K bros combined.

Comment

I consider them all time greats and think they would be more popular if they were American. Being black has nothing to do with it. A White American champion would be ten times more popular than a Black American champion because there is 10 times more White Americans in this country. They get hated on mostly because of the few posters like steelhammer2010 that nut hug them and overrate them because of their nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
              NO

Wladimir Klitschko fights and its dominant like Virgill Hill who was a great LH champ. And last time i checked Hill wasn't considered an all time great.

And Virgil Hill was undisputed LH champ and cruiserweight champ. If black/American people dont consider Hill an ATG, why would they consider a jab first HW who mainly fights on the backfoot one?

Sorry i just dont agree especially with Wladimir.

And i'm African not American.
              Wlad is an ATG HW, maybe not ATG P4P. But, he is a sure fire HOF'er and when is all said and done he will be a top 10-15 HW of all time.

Comment

Vitaly on the other hand? I don't personally think he is a HOF'er.

BUt, Wlad? Most def....

Comment

Great post but Bute has sick skills too.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
                    7 loss Virgil hill? your sounding like Floyd now lol.

Virgill losses came at latter stages of his career...and there's no shame in losing to Thomas Hearns, Henry Maske, Jean Marc Mormeck (twice), Roy Jones jr, Dariusz Michalczewski

He was 36 yrs old for 3 of those losses. Only Hearns, Mormeck and Jones beat him at his prime.

And he beat Maske, Bobby Czyz, Fabrice Tiozzo, Lou Del Valle and was reigning longer than both KBros.
                    There's no shame in losing to a WW? Lol, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Wlad is an ATG HW, maybe not ATG P4P. But, he is a sure fire HOF'er and when is all said and done he will be a top 10-15 HW of all time.
                      Completely agree

Comment

Working...
                      X