Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter punches boxing coach & gets KTFO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
    I don't doubt it either. These UFC fighters are soft compared to boxers. You can't expect much from men who grope each other whilst barefoot and have the audacity to call it fighting.
    Fighting comes in all form shape and style idiot! A elite mma fighter will beat a elite boxer 9 out of 10 times in a real life no rules situation match so I'll like to see ur face when your hero gets choked or tapped out by these men's in barefoot gropping eachother.

Comment

ERIN is a girls name. Aaron is the boy equivalent. So some female boxing coach KO'd an mma fighter?

Comment

the ufc fighter we're talking about is an ex-amateur and ex-pro boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
          the ufc fighter we're talking about is an ex-amateur and ex-pro boxer.
          Charlie Zelenoff and Rockin Robbie are ex 'pro' boxers too.

Comment

guys cut the bull**** alright? george sotirpopolous has been rocked/dropped in almost EVERY one of his fights with the UFC. i dont even think hes with them anymore, I think he got cut for getting KO'd once again in the last fight. This means nothing. The guy is known to be EXTREMELY chinny.

Comment

Correct.

Way to clear that up because my name is Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                You do realize there is no proof that this even occurred right?

and if it did, who cares.

I'm not an "MMA fanboy", Boxing till i die but if people want to belive that Boxers>UFC fighters in the street then they are dillusional

Can't doo much boxing off your back.
                If you street fight on the floor then that's ******ed. I see tackling and all that being afraid to actually fight lol.

UFC fighters are all like wanna be thugs, atleast from what I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Fighting comes in all form shape and style idiot! A elite mma fighter will beat a elite boxer 9 out of 10 times in a real life no rules situation match so I'll like to see ur face when your hero gets choked or tapped out by these men's in barefoot gropping eachother.
                  A MMA fighter would not know what to do if a real boxer tried punching him. Especially with Gloves off. They would try to tackle and kick for their dear lives. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    You do realize there is no proof that this even occurred right?

and if it did, who cares.

I'm not an "MMA fanboy", Boxing till i die but if people want to belive that Boxers>UFC fighters in the street then they are dillusional

Can't doo much boxing off your back.
                    Dude an MMA fighter does have more to his arsenal I dont disagree.

But in a street fight its different. Both fighters could have an argument and the boxer swings and knocks out the MMA fighter, the MMA fighter might not know that the other guy is a boxer and start trading punches.

The opposite can be true as well. The dangerous thing about a boxer is that he/ she is heavy handed and good on his feet, which is where the fight starts.

All stand up Fighters dont train for ground fighting, people make it seem like its only boxing thats useless on the ground.

I actually have a lot of respect for MMA fighters but its some of the fans that irritate me.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Charlie Zelenoff and Rockin Robbie are ex 'pro' boxers too.
                      Please do not use my name in conjunction with Zelenoff, we are night and day............ Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X