No announcement yet.

KNOW THIS: The "SUCKER PUNCH" is Floyd's Historic Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNOW THIS: The "SUCKER PUNCH" is Floyd's Historic Legacy

Bob Fitzimmons will forever be associated with the "solar plexus punch".

Ali was associated with the "phantom punch" until he achieved things so great that the "phantom punch" got forgotten.

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather will forever and everlastingly be associated with the "sucker punch".

The "Sucker Punch" is Mayweather's trademark. It is what he will be most remembered for in the decades to come. When people think of the word "sucker punch" they will automatically think of Floyd Mayweather.

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather will forever be haunted by the stigma of the "sucker punch". The more he tells people to forget it, the more people will think of "sucker punch". The more he justifies or makes excuses about that CHEATING that he did against that CHERRYPICKED bum of an overhyped opponent, the more "SUCKER PUNCH" will be associated with this name.

Comment

Sucker

Punch

Comment

im not a ***** or anything...

But the Pacquiao fight will be his legacy WILL BE THEIR LEGACY .

Thats the one that future generations will remember.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
          im not a ***** or anything...

But the Pacquiao fight will be his legacy WILL BE THEIR LEGACY .

Thats the one that future generations will remember.
          The DUCKING OF PACQUIAO is Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather's "other" legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
            Well if they never fight yeah i agree... BUT I THINK THEY BOTH WILL BE CRITICIZED BY THIS BY FUTURE GENERATIONS.

But i think they will fight each other sooner or later.

I cant wait.

Comment

nuff said. FLOYD IS A BYTCH AND FOREVER BE KNOWN AS ONE.

Comment

Floyd has made his own bed and will have to live with it for the rest of his life now.

Floyd has changed the course of boxing history forever now, and it can never go back. Since the twin towers 9/11 attack, America will never be the same, and same thing with Floyd.
                Boxers have been touching gloves for hundreds of years with no problems, but now Floyd has re written boxing history and touching gloves will never be the same ever again, the innocence gone forever never to return. Touching gloves will have an sinister underlying element to it, a chance to get a sneaky ko punch in.

Comment

Bob Fitzimmons will forever be associated with the "solar plexus punch".

Ali was associated with the "phantom punch" until he achieved things so great that the "phantom punch" got forgotten.

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather will forever and everlastingly be associated with the "sucker punch".

The "Sucker Punch" is Mayweather's trademark. It is what he will be most remembered for in the decades to come. When people think of the word "sucker punch" they will automatically think of Floyd Mayweather.

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather will forever be haunted by the stigma of the "sucker punch". The more he tells people to forget it, the more people will think of "sucker punch". The more he justifies or makes excuses about that CHEATING that he did against that CHERRYPICKED bum of an overhyped opponent, the more "SUCKER PUNCH" will be associated with this name.
                  Karma is a b1tch!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyd has made his own bed and will have to live with it for the rest of his life now.

Floyd has changed the course of boxing history forever now, and it can never go back. Since the twin towers 9/11 attack, America will never be the same, and same thing with Floyd.
                    Boxers have been touching gloves for hundreds of years with no problems, but now Floyd has re written boxing history and touching gloves will never be the same ever again, the innocence gone forever never to return. Touching gloves will have an sinister underlying element to it, a chance to get a sneaky ko punch in.
                    LOOOOL take it easy bro... i fight here in mexico and i assure you that people hit you while you touch gloves, they just dont have Floyds speed or power to KO you like that.

Plus Ortiz should have retaliated with one of himself after the first one.

Still it was a NO CLASS move that i agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X