Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Going To Kill Dereck Chisora Stone Dead!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Going To Kill Dereck Chisora Stone Dead!

The pre-fight hype continues between Tyson Fury and British heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora. On July 23, Chisora defends his title against Fury at Wembley Arena. As previously reported, they were involved in a near brawl two weeks ago at the O2 Arena. The heated war or words took place during Frank Warren's big card which featured James DeGale-Georges Groves in the main event. Fury confronted Chisora when he spotted him in the arena. Security would later eject Fury from the building.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury is a idiot, why would you say you want to kill someone in the boxing ring, statements like this is just give ammo to the people that go on about boxing being barbaric and full of thugs.

Watch out for your upper cuts Tyson, if you have trained as well as you say you might not stay on your feet this time!

Comment

Fury is saying a lot of stupid things in the pre fight hype of this one.

I can't wait to see it.

Comment

tyson fury is a bum

always has been.

always will be.

hope del boy gets rid of this clown

Comment

Well I hope the people that critisized hopkins for saying he might kill pascal in the ring do the same thing to Fury.

Comment

reminds me of another Tyson saying:March 16th, Mike Tyson [vs.] Razor Ruddock, Razor Ruddock dies. If he doesn't die, it doesn't count. If he's not dead, it doesn't count

Comment

lol he's just a ***** wanting to have his voice heard. he shouldn't be taken seriously. you gotta admit, though, it does make the match seem more intriguing if there is a real dislike between the two fighters. it gets on my nerves when fighters are TOO sportsmanlike. Not saying I don't fully appreciate the true gents of the sport as well like Pac-smash, Mosley, etc. It was so damn irritating to see Mosley wanting to keep touch gloves with manny.

Comment

Daft ***** shouldn't be allowed near a microphone.

Comment

So he thinks.....................hes mike tyson now?................lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    The pre-fight hype continues between Tyson Fury and British heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora. On July 23, Chisora defends his title against Fury at Wembley Arena. As previously reported, they were involved in a near brawl two weeks ago at the O2 Arena. The heated war or words took place during Frank Warren's big card which featured James DeGale-Georges Groves in the main event. Fury confronted Chisora when he spotted him in the arena. Security would later eject Fury from the building.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    He better get ready to kiss Del Boy's feet because he's going down in the 9th round.Del Boy is just a class above and will work that body really good until Fury goes down.

Comment

Working...
                    X