Israel votes to ease blockade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel votes to ease blockade

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/mid...t/10338199.stm

Vote goes utterly unannounced and uncommented on by Boxingscene's anti-semites.

Its really just another strategic move in their quest for world domination.

Comment

Squealpiggy is soo dimwitted. This vote means nothing at all. Israel still have a chokehold on Gaza and Palestine.

Comment

God Bless the Palestinians.

Comment

Watch this video. Israeli's are frauds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
              Squealpiggy is soo dimwitted. This vote means nothing at all. Israel still have a chokehold on Gaza and Palestine.
              The deliberate fail at blockade running was a success! The whole point was to highlight the iniquities of the blockade and draw criticism. It worked and the Israel parliament were affected and have had a change of heart.

Of course there's no joy in it for you ****s is there? Because you don't care about the Palestinian people, not one little bit. It's unimportant. It's all about bashing Israel as a proxy for bashing jews, you are so very very transparent.

Comment

way to go piggy

you gave stone a place to put his stupid videos

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  way to go piggy

and coincidentally its a place he enjoys putting things.(j/k Stone dont beat me up)

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The deliberate fail at blockade running was a success! The whole point was to highlight the iniquities of the blockade and draw criticism. It worked and the Israel parliament were affected and have had a change of heart.

Of course there's no joy in it for you ****s is there? Because you don't care about the Palestinian people, not one little bit. It's unimportant. It's all about bashing Israel as a proxy for bashing jews, you are so very very transparent.
                    I'm supposed to be overjoyed because Israel are now allowing more goods into Gaza? You are a foolish wanker. Abuse of Palestinians by Israeli's is widespread. Israel still occupy Palestinian territory. I'm sorry but Israel gets no credit from me.

Israel have a recognised State. The Palestinians Have Nothing. Not even a recognised state.

Dont sit there and tell me what I believe, or question my sincerity. I pray for the Palestinian people. They are all I care about. I don't give a **** about zionists.

So shut your ****ing face ****. Don't try and smear me with the 'anti-semite' label because it is old wanker.

**** you.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    way to go piggy

Why are they stupid? Did you even bother watching it?

Oh I forgot. I'm talking to a silly ****ing Yank who only believes what FOX NEWS tells him.

**** off idiot. You don't know **** about the Middle East.
                    Last edited by Fighting Marine; 06-19-2010, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X