Golovkin by brutal ko.

Detailed analysis when I'm sober

Jr would spark him.

Comment

Nobody @ MW is picking up the phone when Golovkin's promoters call

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Jr would spark him.
        hmm hmm hmm. Golovkin is stocky and compact, he has good technique and balance, thunderous power, remains composed at all times, and since he spars with guys 2-3 weights classes above him, he probably has a good chin too.

God of War would do damage on Chavez, plain and simple. Martinez will out-box Jr, but Golovkin would F.U.C.K. him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Jr would spark him.
          Lmao

Easy to hit, plodding accumulation puncher vs skilled boxer with one punch ko power.

Jr gets grinded up

Comment

The rumors that Golovkin is small weight wise were exaggerated. I originally picked Chavez over him for that reason, but I'm leaning towards Golovkin now by just a little. Chavez is 16 pounds heavier than Proksa so I don't think Golokin can walk down Chavez like he did Proksa. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Nobody @ MW is picking up the phone when Golovkin's promoters call
              Oh, and that's because he beat Proska huh, lmao. The hunter always becomes the hunted. I like GG though.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                The rumors that Golovkin is small weight wise were exaggerated. I originally picked Chavez over him for that reason, but I'm leaning towards Golovkin now by just a little. Chavez is 16 pounds heavier than Proksa so I don't think Golokin can walk down Chavez like he did Proksa. Big difference.
                he did it against 6'2 cruiserweights in sparring and he already did do it to jcc in sparring.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ady-for-proska

ring

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Golovkin is bigger than Sergio, and his reach is very deceptive. I used to think that his arms weren't so long, but dayum he was covering mad ground with his jab. I think he would box Chavez for 2-3 rounds. After that, it'll be like two Mac trucks colliding against one another, and I think Jr's tires will pop and his windshield will shatter under Golovkin's pressure and force.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Oh, and that's because he beat Proska huh, lmao. The hunter always becomes the hunted. I like GG though.
                    Nobody was picking up before he even fought Proksa. Sturm, Quillan and N'jikam all turned down a Golovkin fight. (or their promoters/managers)

Comment

Working...
                    X