No announcement yet.

This is my last training video on youtube. Thank You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my last training video on youtube. Thank You

This is my last training video on youtube. If you'd like to receive more free tips, email me at amsbtraining@gmail.com with the subject '#AMSB' & your Youtube user name.

Your website in your Sig isn't working. And why stop making videos? Any specific reason? Show your guys sparring or competing. I would like to see how your fighters progress. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
      Your website in your Sig isn't working. And why stop making videos? Any specific reason? Show your guys sparring or competing. I would like to see how your fighters progress. Good luck
      Hey,

Thanks for the comment.

For 4 1/2 years I taught all over the world and made 300+ free training videos. Truthfully I was just sharing and trying to build my resume. I never even had sales in mind like most of the coaches you see on the net. It was all Love and Passion for me. Now we are at a point where I can't do that anymore and my hobby turns into a business. It sucks! However it's a reality of running a business I guess. There are plenty of videos of people I trained competing, people just refuse to acknowledge me or do their homework on me. I helped fight prep two of the best fighters in the world for big wins. I just got a huge win in Malaysia at One FC but the announcers did not mention my name once. etc etc etc...Im just not cool enough I guess. Ole told me he wants to compete again this season and if he does I will post the videos because he is truly AMSB. I don't really post sparring videos. Especially because Ole has been sitting guys down to the body and head on the regular and I don't want to embarrass those gyms, we need the sparring.

Well, thank you for your time and view and I promise to get a fight out to you as soon as the season starts.

Comment

Can you tell us a few fighters you've trained over the years

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          I don't have videos of every session Ive ever had but here is a few of the people I have worked with in my career, coaches and fighters. Google them

Comment

a few Professional and Amateur athletes we have worked with

a few Professional and Amateur athletes we have worked with

Comment

through the years

Comment

A few more athletes

That's just a few, literally

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
                  For 4 1/2 years I taught all over the world and made 300+ free training videos. Truthfully I was just sharing and trying to build my resume. I never even had sales in mind like most of the coaches you see on the net. It was all Love and Passion for me. Now we are at a point where I can't do that anymore and my hobby turns into a business. It sucks! However it's a reality of running a business I guess.
                  what was the resumé building for then?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    what was the resumé building for then?
                    Because I only wanted/desired to work with athletes or aspiring athletes only and amateur/professional coaches. I could have just stayed in my home NYC and did personal training full time. I wanted to work with athletes. My channel is more of my resume than my resume. Especially for my profession. Seeing is believing.

Comment

Working...
                    X