No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: InterBox: Bute's Ring Return Will Be Carefully Planned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: InterBox: Bute's Ring Return Will Be Carefully Planned

The next fight for former champion Lucian Bute (30-1, 24KOs) will be carefully planned, according to promoter Jean Bedard of InterBox. On Saturday in Nottingham, the Canadian star was battered over five rounds by Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs), who captured Bute's IBF super middleweight crown.

[Click Here To Read More]

He can just fight any of the bums he defended his title against. Can't find comp much easier than that.

Comment

Pop back to England & fight Groves or DeGale. I'd still have Bute a (slight) favourite over each of them.

Comment

Carefully planned to avoid Froch.

Comment

Fair enough if he needs to box his way back into the scene against lesser opponents.

Comment

Exactly what i expect..

Comment

back to fighting bums in canada....

Comment

Lmao. Kinda like his career has been carefully planned thus far.

Comment

I like Larouche, he comes across as calm and intelligent. He also should be given credit for the way he handled a potentially volatile situation at the end of the fight. I can think of trainers who would have used Eddie Hearn entering the ring during the fight to try and get a DQ to save their man. None of that from Larouche, he was very classy. He new the truth and what he needed to do. He deserves respect for that, a lesser man might have acted like a **** in that situation.

Comment

I won't waste my time watching his fights against inferior opposition. The only way to come back from this loss and establish himself once again is how Froch did it after losing to Andre Ward, and that is by making a statement against a world class opponent (who turned out to be not as good as expected). Bute should aspire to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X